125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4W1D

What is your estimated due date? August 5

What baby # is this? #3, Pregnancy #2

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Thursday November 23 (10-12 DPO)

Who have you told? October 2015 Mamas Group and November POAS 

When do you plan on telling more people? At Christmas we will tell family/friends and I want to wait till gender to tell FB! 

How did you tell your partner? I also want to wait till Christmas! My first U/S is Dec 20 so want to wrap it up in a frame for him! 

Any symptoms yet? Really sore boobs and having to pee frequently! No nausea though which I had right away with my bouys

What are you most excited about? Seeing my boys become big brothers

When is your first appointment? Doing some bloodwork today and first U/S December 20

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I am pretty sure we will! I might hold off but I don’t know how I possibly can! 

Post # 4
125 posts
Blushing bee

ktsteimel :  My sister and I were only 13 months apart and it was the best! I really wanted to keep a small age gap between kids too! The twins kinda through me off though but I think having a 3 year gap after the twins will be nice! I think anything less and I would have gone crazy! lol

Post # 6
125 posts
Blushing bee

ktsteimel :  Last time I told him the same day I POAS! The night before our wedding! LOL

Post # 7
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

I only just got my BFP and it’s still very early, but I’d obviously be sharing any losses with the Bee anyway, so why not roll call.

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3W5D

What is your estimated due date? 8/8/18

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? This was our fifth cycle trying.

When did you get your BFP? A squinter yesterday, and a BFP on three different brands today!

Who have you told? My husband just came home so I could finally tell him!  And then just the Bee. 

When do you plan on telling more people?  If I can get in to a doctor to see a heartbeat before Christmas, I’d love to tell our families over the Christmas holidays.  That will probably be the plan unless something goes wrong.

How did you tell your partner?  He walked into our home after he got back from a work trip and I had BFPs around me and just said, “I’m pregnant!!!”  He was super surprised and excited and I was very glad he could see the line too.

Any symptoms yet?  Nope, none.  

What are you most excited about?  Oh man.  So much.  Holding the little one!

When is your first appointment?  TBD.  I contacted my doctor today but she’s out of the office until tomorrow.  She’ll need to refer me elsewhere because she doesn’t do prenatal care anymore, so as soon as I find my new doctor I’ll set up an appointment.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?  I don’t know!  We haven’t decided yet.  I very much want to keep things as gender-neutral as possible, so even if we did find it out we wouldn’t tell anyone.  We may just not find out ourselves.

I honestly can’t believe I’m posting here.  This does NOT feel real!!!

Post # 8
125 posts
Blushing bee

chicagold :  yay congrats again! Right? That was my thought exactly! If I had a loss I would share it anyway! So why not just go ahead and roll call! But FX that we all have sticky August babies! 

Post # 10
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

<3 <3 <3 

Congrats ladies!

Post # 11
161 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats ladies 😀 Mind if I join this group? I’m part of the July board because my edd is JULY 31….but I feel way behind in that lovely group as many of the ladies are at least 6-7 weeks plus…pretty please? lol

Post # 12
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

cadillacbesos :  joinnnn usssssss!  The more the merrier!  Do your roll call again too, so fun!

Post # 13
161 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 6 days

What is your estimated due date? July 30 or 31 (differnt apps give me diff dates)

What baby # is this? #1!!!!!!

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? on 10 dpo—I think it was 11/15

Who have you told? I told husband immediately, and then we both told our BFFs. My mom and dad know as well.

When do you plan on telling more people? probably around Christmas as all the family will be together

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up after POAS and asked him if he saw anything on it ( I was so unsure if it was positive bc it was a squinter)

Any symptoms yet? None at all What are you most excited about? holding baby 😀

When is your first appointment? December 11 Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? yes, I don’t think I could wait 9 months to know gender. I’m impatient.

Post # 14
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

ktsteimel :  Thanks foto starting this board, I wasn’t brave enough!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4w5d

What is your estimated due date? 1 August 

What baby # is this? 2!

How many cycles trying? 1st cycle but has been waiting a long time to get my cycle back after my daughter (now 18 months)

When did you get your BFP? Super squinter 18 November 

Who have you told? Husband, my parents, his mum and our sisters.

When do you plan on telling more people? Hoping to get an early scan around 8 weeks, and all going well we will tell family and close friends then, but we probably won’t do an announcement as such. I liked the privacy of not announcing last time, although I’m not sure husband feels the same way about this time so we’ll see!

How did you tell your partner? Showed Home super squinter at breakfast with our toddler 😂

Any symptoms yet? Fatiiiiiiiiiiiiigue! Alsosore boobs so feeding my daughter is hard, but at least it’s only once a day. A little nausea coming and going, much earlier than last time.

What are you most excited about? Seeing my little girl become a big sister, meeting our baby, hearing that heartbeat.

When is your first appointment? Not made yet but probably around 8 weeks.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? No, I loved not knowing the last time!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors