August 2018 Babies and Mamas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

koiocha :  I’ve been a stalker and following your story (so ashamed, lol). But I feel like we’re TTC twinsies. I recall your post of TTC when hubby may not be so into BD often and felt like you were speaking of me. Looks like we both got our BFP the same day too, but expecting #1. My EDD is the 23rd, but guess that could change when I have my first appt in about a month’s time. Congratulations again, very excited for you! Join our FB grp…pm me your email. 

Post # 212
241 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5w4d

What is your estimated due date? Aug 20th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2 got pregnant in October and had an early loss..and now we’re here! 

When did you get your BFP? Last week

Who have you told? Husband, My parents and sister 

When do you plan on telling more people? Around 13 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Put the test down and looked back and forth at the test and him  until he asked what my deal was LOL 

Any symptoms yet? Boobs are crazy sore, peeing lots. Slight nausea starting 

What are you most excited about? A sticky baby! And a bump 

When is your first appointment? Got blood drawn today.. No ultrasound until 11 weeks 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!!

Post # 213
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Maui

AquariusLove :  Thanks! Congratulations to you, too! I’m so glad my husband finally understood  and pulled through this month! I just sent you my email. Is the FB group private? I’m not really ready for people to see I’m in pregnancy groups haha

Post # 216
70 posts
Worker bee

Oh boy, why is my roll call all over the place? Can someome help out plzzz? 

Post # 216
372 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5w today

What is your estimated due date? August 25th, 2018

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 10 (but we had MF issues).

When did you get your BFP? December 15th

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my primary care physician

When do you plan on telling other people? We’re telling my parents and his mum over the holidays. The rest of the world will probably know end of January/early February

How did you tell your partner? I did the test alone. When I saw the two lines I freaked out and called him at work. I just asked him to come home early, but he guessed right away

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts

What are you most excited about? Everything!! This is our first pregnancy although I’m 36. I’m dying to know the gender.

When is your first appointment? January 9th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely!

Post # 216
70 posts
Worker bee

Ok.. Ill try to Roll call again since my post disappered a few days ago.

Can i please join the FB group? 

<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Hi August Mamas</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”> </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Crazy to be posting here. I was a Poas board lurker since September when I stopped my pill after 17 years. Hubby and I wanted to start TTC in Jan after my overseas Xmas trip but here I am in shock but also very excited and anxious. I want to join the group to get support, doesn´t help that I am over 16,500 km away from hubby when i got my bpf!</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”> </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>ROLL CALL:</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>How far along are you?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>6 weeks 5 days</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>What is your estimated due date?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>17th August</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>What baby # is this? 1</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>How many cycles trying?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>None. We did BD once that week after couple of bottles of wine due to stress at work and did not prevent as I thought my FW finished and probably felt adventours after the wine lol</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>When did you get your BFP? </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>20th Dec. I wasnt sure if i was late or not. I had been on the pill for so long and thought my cycle is just longer this month due to heavy stress at work.</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>The only reason why I tested was the pulling in my lower abdomen, i actually thought i may have a cyst. I got a really dark line right away. </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>I was drinking and smoking a lot more than usual before my BFP so i was really concerned first couple of days, but the gyno told me not to worry it!! </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Who have you told? Too many for my liking :(</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Hubby, my parents, sister and 4 very close friends. I am currently visiting family overseas and I had to stop drinking and my social smoking and it would have been waaaaaay to obvious   (hint: i love my wine very much). </div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>When do you plan on telling more people?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>13-14 weeks, so mid Feb</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>How did you tell your partner?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>I whats apped him my test at 6.30 am. He thought it was a joke. Not very romantic but I was in such shock tbh lol</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Any symptoms yet? Gas, bloating lower back pain, constipated but nothing a cup of coffee can´t fix :-p</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Queasy sometimes</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>What are you most excited about? reach the end of 1st trimester, the bump, holding my baby and be a mother. also seeing my hubby being a dad, we have been together for 10 1/2 years and he wanted kids last 2-3 year. i just wasnt ready yet. we are 31/41</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>When is your first appointment?</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>7 weeks scan and blood test Dec,29th in Germany. I just need piece of mind before flying home to Australia a few days later. yiiiikes i hope i wont puke on the 24 hour flight!</div>
<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;”>Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Hell yes! Have a feeling it will be a boy :)</div>

Post # 217
70 posts
Worker bee

third time lucky embarassed

Poas board luker since late september when i stopped my pill after 17 years! Hubby and i wanted to start TTC in Jan after my overseas Xmas Trip but here i am. in shock but also very excited and anxious 🙁 . i want to join the group to get support, doesn’t help that i am over 16,000 km away from hubby when i got my BFP.

roll call

How far along are you? 6 weeks 5 days

What is your estimated due date? 17th August

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? None. We did BD once that week after a couple of bottles of wine (stress at work) and did not prevent as i thought my FW finished. Probably felt adventours not preventing just in case after the wine lol

When did you get your BFP? 20th Dec. I wasnt sure if I was late or not. I had been on the pill for so long and thought my cycle is just longer this month due to heavy stress at work. The only reason why i tested was the pulling in my lower abdomen, i actually thought i have a overian cysts. I did drink on the heavy side before my bfp so i felt really bad first two days. Called the gyno for an appointment and she told me not to worry cry

Who have you told? Too many for my liking 🙁 Hubby of course, parents, sister and 4 very clos#e friends. I am currently visiting family overseas and I had to stop drinking and social smoking right away and it would have been waaaay to obvious why. I did try the ‘i am tired and hangover from last night thing’ but it didnt fly with one of my friendtongue-out. I do love my wine, i think its obvious.

When do you plan telling more people? 13-14 weeks along, so mid Feb

How did you tell your partner? I whatsapped him my BFP at 6.30 am my time. He thought i was a joke and didnt believe me at first. Not very romantic but i was in such a shock. From overian cysts to being pregant lol

Any symptoms yet? Gas, bloated and lower back pain. Still the random pulling in the lower abdomen but not often. constipation at first but thats finally over lol tmi. started to get a little queasy after at 6 weeks. lost my sweet tooth! 

What are you most excited about? reach the end of first trimester, the bump, being a mother. Seeing my hubby being a dad, we have been together for 10 1/2 years and he wanted to have kids last 2-3 years, i just wasnt ‘ready’. I blame the pill for this too.. 

When is your first appointment? 7 weeks scan on Dec,29th in Germany. I just need piece of mind before flying home to Australia a few days later. yyiiiikes, i hope i won’t puke on the 24 hour flight!

Are you planning on finding out the babys gender? Hell yes! Have a feeling it will be a boy.

Post # 218
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Hi Ladies!! How can I get added to the Facebook group?? laughing

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 10 weeks tomorrow 

What is your estimated due date? 08/02/2018

What baby # is this? 2nd – My son just turned 7! 

How many cycles trying? 1 

When did you get your BFP? 11/17/2017

Who have you told? pretty much everyone. haha 

When do you plan on telling more people? — 

How did you tell your partner? Just told him over the phone because I can’t hold things in! ha

Any symptoms yet? I got sick twice a couple of weeks ago but pretty much my nausea goes away when I eat. Otherwise, I am just EXTREMLY exhausted. ugh! I will take that though, considering I was sick the whole entire pregnancy with my son and lost about 17 lbs before gaining 10 lbs back at the end. MISERBLE! 

What are you most excited about? I am most excited about seeing my son hold his baby sister/brother for the first time and watching them grow together. 

When is your first appointment? my appt. was december 22nd 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? yes!! **crossing fingers for a little girl** but will be happy either way, of course! 

Post # 219
934 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hello Ladies! I thought I would see about joining this group since my predicted due date is the end of July and my hubby just told me that he was almost 4 weeks late when he was born, I was 2 weeks late so I am now wondering if little one will follow in out footsteps and incubate longer than predicted. Can someone add me to the Facebook group? email is [email protected] 

How far along are you? 10wks 5 days 

What is your estimated due date? 7/28/17 but I just found out that Darling Husband was almost a full 4 weeks late! 

What baby # is this? 1st

How many cycles trying? 11 cycles

When did you get your BFP? 11/13/17 (on my 33rd birthday, 2 weeks after ovulation)

Who have you told? Everyone! We announced Christmas day since it had snowed and made for a great photo op

When do you plan on telling more people?

How did you tell your partner? I bought balloons that spelled out BABY and called him into the bedroom for the surprise 

Any symptoms yet? Brushing my teeth is the hardest part of the day, I do get a very very small bit of nausea but drink a sprite and feel fine. I do also have a bit of round ligament pain if i move too quickly 

What are you most excited about? Getting a bigger baby bump! 

When is your first appointment? It was 12/9/17, my next appointment is 1/4/18 since there wasn’t much to see the first time my doctor is very wonderful and letting me have two during my first trimester

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! As soon as we can and we do not plan on having a gender reveal party, we figured a co-ed baby shower would be the best course of action for us (as far as party planning)

Post # 220
626 posts
Busy bee

KKJohnson :  Welcome!  I’m not sure if you have been added,  but if not I just sent you an invite to the group via Facebook. How was your appointment earlier in Jan?!

Post # 222
2 posts
Wannabee

Hey I’d like to join the FB group too.  A friend recommended this type of group, as it really helped her connect through her pregnancy. 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 10weeks

What is your estimated due date? 8/25

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? we did not try not to for awhile

When did you get your BFP? (I had to google what this mean) first doctor appointment 1/16

Who have you told? We have told some family

When do you plan on telling other people? eventually -before there is a baby

How did you tell your partner? I told him, I missed my period twice, then we waited for the doctor test

Any symptoms yet? nausea -blah

What are you most excited about? a healthy baby

When is your first appointment? 1/16

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? probably definitely 

Post # 223
626 posts
Busy bee

tns2018 :  congratulations and welcome! It sounds like you’re feeling more or less good besides the nausea. How was your first appointment?! 

Post # 224
2 posts
Wannabee

AquariusLove :  very easy going.  I was most suprised by the heartbeat (swoon) and the amount of blood they took (crazy)!  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors