August 2018 Brides

posted 1 year ago in August 2018
Post # 31
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Outdoors

fallinlove2018 :  Have you looked at any national parks? The venue fee would be tax deductible which is an awesome little bonus. I looked at Letchworth in NY for that very reason, and the fact I have to have an outdoor wedding. Some of the venues I looked at were already booked back in October for 8/18/2018, so I just finally booked the White House Lodge in NY. Things are beginning to feel really really real right now!

Post # 32
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

veganjenni :  I found two more venues that would work for us. One of them is a historical stone building built in 1919. It has private bathrooms downstairs, folding tables and chairs, kitchenette. You rent it for the whole weekend through the parks department (Friday- Monday). And because it’s part of a park the fee is crazy inexpensive, like about $100. The only downside is that the building does not have air conditioning. There’s ceiling fans but that’s it. I don’t know about August and no A/C? 

Post # 33
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2018

dcsonlygurl :  we just picked exactly the same date 8/18/18 and I am so happy about it, its sooo special… perfect 🙂 8 is almost look like the symbol of infinity sign 🙂

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors