August 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 316
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
anev :  me too!  i am still just spotting but it is the day AF is due so i’m just waiting for it to come in full force (i normally don’t just have spotting but i doubt it is implantation bleeding at CD12-13). 

I hope all of your symptoms turn out to be the real deal!

Post # 317
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
larissakay :  phew, thanks for reassuring me about the coffee and alcohol! I’ve cut way back on both just to be on the safe side. Weirdly enough I don’t crave coffee anymore and feel a bit nauseated at the sight of alcohol.

View original reply
jouissance :  bummer! Hope the next cycle works out for you. 💗

I’m now 11 dpo. BFN yesterday so will wait another couple days before trying again. We only bd’d on O-3 and my chart doesn’t look promising I’m not super optimistic. I was having a ton of cramps yesterday but they’re gone today, not sure what that was about?  Symptom spotting is driving me a little bonkers lol.

Post # 318
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
larissakay :  You can mark me as a BFN. AF basically gave me the middle finger this morning as she came with a vengeance right on Aug 1! I won’t be roll calling for Sept, I won’t be in town enough and kind of need a break anyway. I’m really over this process. I’ll lurk on the boards though and follow everyone in the meantime. Maybe I’ll come back for October.

Post # 319
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
mainely :  you and me both on 8/1. 

View original reply
raspberrybidet :  you’re still in it with those numbers. fx.

I called my OB’s office just to ask the threshold for verifying my hormone levels are a-ok, and they said since we were NTNP for 3 months and then had 2 failed cycles despite positive OPKs and regular periods they’d check.  I told them about my running and they’re like it’s not that- not with positive OPKs…you might just be ovulating a day late or something, and we’ll figure it out.  Makes me so relieved – I have an appt for day 21 of my cycle.  

Post # 320
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

its been a while since ive posted on here…but ive been lurking here since. 

i am suppose to get my period this saturday 8/4. i have been testing these last two days and all BFN. having all AF symtoms so i expect it anyday now. GREAT. 

its been such a hard couple of months for me. i would say its almost been 1 year of TTC and i have never even seen two pink lines. i dont even know THAT feeling. the feeling i WANT to feel so bad. 

during these past few months so many my close friends and family all are expecting or just had babies. of course happy im for them but i also feel super jealous. why cant that be me? started to accept the fact that maybe im not meant to be a mom… which hurts so bad because that was/is my life goal since i was a little girl. 

i dont have anyone to talk to in real life except for my husband.. but hes a guy.. so.. he really doesnt understand. when people ask if we are trying, i play it off and say we are trying not trying. but in reality we are trying. every cycle im an emotional wreck. like whats the point anymore?? its just never going to happen. im 24. hes 27. we are a young healthy couple. ive had on the Dot periods since i was in HS. i know i ovulate. i have a cousin who had an “accident” baby and was complaining.. hearing that made me so angry. there are people who would DIE for that. 

i dont even know if what im saying makes any sense. going foward.. at the end of this summer im planning a visit to the doctor. which im so scared for.. im prepared to hear the worst. 

Post # 321
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
mainely :  So sorry you’re out! I really hope taking some time off will be good for you. I feel like with TTC it’s just month after month of pent-up stress, so maybe this is exactly what your body needs. 

View original reply
jouissance :  Sorry you’re out, but glad that your OB will get you in. I felt a lot better after going to see the RE, even though I’m still not PG, it just feels good to take a step in that direction and figure out if there is actually an issue.

Post # 322
1113 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
12sunnydays :  I’m sorry this ttc journey has been so stressful and frustrating for you. I hope those pink lines show for you soon. I have literally no advice to give, I just wanted to say I Will be thinking about you, and sending you lots of positive vibes and baby dust. <3 

Post # 323
3310 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
anev :  OMG your chart is looking so good right now!!!!!!!!!!! FX!!!

AFM… Getting frustrated now… CD19, no positive OPK.. I’m a little worried this will be another anovulatory cycle. I had one in March/April.

Post # 324
1968 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Omg my chart has never looked like this before. I did not think my temp would be able to go higher. If AF arrives this will be the cruelest thing 😬.

Post # 325
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
12sunnydays :  I’m sorry your the victim of this cruel process.  I wish it was as easy as some people make it seem to bring a baby home.  My situation is a little different than yours, I have gotten to see two pink lines, twice now. But neither time I got to bring my baby home (6 weeks & 22 weeks).  I’ve had the same, “why me” thoughts so many times, but I can say that this process (especially loosing my baby girl at 22 weeks in June) has made me stronger than I ever could have imagined.  I know its frustrating, but don’t give up. You are young and that is a major advantage! But I know that doesn’t make waiting for something you want so badly any easier (I’m 25 & hubby is almost 28). You will become a mommy eventually, and when you do you will not take that for granted like so many do.  Feel free to message me if you need someone to vent to!

Post # 326
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  Keeping my fx for you that you get a positive OPK soon.

Post # 327
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
busybee1016 :  just came here to say that your strength amazes me nearly every time I read one of your posts.  At 25 you clearly have an aweesome head on your shoulders and your positivity, even after dealing with some really aweful things, is fantastic!  That’s all ……

Post # 328
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  Thank you! I try my best to stay positive, but I definitely have my down days too. It helps me a lot when I can try to help other people that are going through a tough time because I’ve been there so many times this past year and I’m sure I’ll have even more as I restart my ttc journey again.. 

Post # 330
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: 8/14

POAS Date: 8/27

Usual Cycle Length: 26-27 days

Cycles Trying: 8

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): I am throwing everything and the sink in this cycle since its our last for 6 months. Temping, OPKs, Prenatals, CoQ10, Magnesium, B50 Complex, Vitex, SMEP, RRL Tea, Mucinex during FW.

Trying anything new this month?: Progesterone cream. Kind of want to experiment if it will clear up spotting or not

Link to your chart if charting

For fun – Share a funny story about your partner/spouse: My Brother-In-Law just had a baby and my husband was looking through their registry trying to find a gift in our price range. I took a look as said the Lotus bath flower would be perfect. My husband said that he want to get them something useful not something pretty. I said it is useful for bathing the baby. He goes Oh. He has just never given any thought to how to bath a baby.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors