(Closed) August 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 871
1148 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
mrse123 :  congrats- and to any one else i left out (I got totally steamrolled at work yesterday and bailed on the forums).

Post # 872
1148 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Laurencw :  that is an intense line for 9 DPO.  My line is from 10dpo above…but that’s really early for me, with DD i didn’t get a + until 13 DPO.

Post # 873
1148 posts
Bumble bee

This one is a bit more visible

Post # 874
180 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
jouissance :  jouissance :  I know! I’m slightly concerned… what if something is wrong and it’s etopic.. or maybe I’m 10 DPO? I felt cramps and had a tiiiiny bit of brown cm spotting on 7DPO so I think I implanted early… at least that’s what I’m hoping. After almost a year of trying and this being my first BFP I’m still in disbelief. My partner was like no I’m sure it has to match the other one.. clearly he hasn’t been stalking the TTC boards for forever!!

Post # 875
1148 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Laurencw :  i checked the countdown to pregnancy site and it sure does seem like there are a number of variations for even 9–10 dpo- some people are darker, others lighter…i was pretty light with my first BFP and then it got darker with my daughter.  Fingers crossed for you.

Post # 876
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
jouissance :  fx!!

Post # 877
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
jouissance :  Yay!  Hope it continues to darken!

AF arrived so I rolled over to September. Congrats to all the BFP’s!  Hopefully September is also a good month for the TTC bees. tongue-out

Post # 878
1148 posts
Bumble bee

I like seeing the big fat yes…my tests on th wondrous were light this evening, but they showed up, and they did not this morning.  

I am going to test with the other FRER tomorrow.

Post # 879
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

11DPO, BFNs. 🙁

Post # 880
1148 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  it can still change! i didn’t get a BFP until 13 dpo the first time. 

AFM.  Total panic attack at the doctor’s office.  My blood pressure was high because of the panic attack, and then i froze and wouldn’t get on the scale because i’d just chugged water.  Now they think I’m nuts.  this all started bc of my dirtbag boss emailing me about a call that i now had 15 minutes to get out of the OBS office…and he hates pregnant women, so i had to hustle.

Post # 882
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
jouissance :  I see a line! wait a couple days and test again!

Post # 883
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Wow! Got my BPF. I was really worried after 15 years on birth control but we lucked out the first cycle. I didn’t get my positives until what would have been cycle day 36. I was convinced I was not pregnant because I felt nothing and day 32 was negative. But definitely pregnant today!! Our only tactic was just to have sex a lot in a 2 week window regardless of how bad our work schedules were.

Post # 884
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  my cycles were a bit irregular, but according to my app I got a BFN on what was either day 12,13, or 14. Got 3 positives 3 days later.

Post # 885
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
alex313 :  Congratulations! Look at those FRER lines, very nice and dark! And thank you. 🙂

The topic ‘August 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors