August 2019 babies!

posted 9 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 151
    289 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

mem7 :  sent you a message with my email ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 153
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2015

MrsQuickFox :  Hi there! Congrats!! If you can send me your email address I’d be happy to add you. 

Post # 155
    212 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Would it be too late to join the Facebook group? I know everyone is well into their 2nd trimester but it took 2.5 years and 6 pregnancies for me to get to the 2nd trimester. I’m just starting to relax a little and would love to join other August moms. I’m due Aug 24th. 

Post # 156
    143 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

mandapanda1022 :  Not at all! I’ll send you a message. 

Post # 157
    25 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Good Morning everyone!! sorry I’m so late posting! I have been a part of a mom group with my first baby, and if it is not too late, I would LOVE to join the Facebook group for August 2019 babies! ๐Ÿ™‚

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  14w5d

What is your estimated due date? August 25

What baby # is this? 2!

How many cycles trying? 0 – surprise baby!

When did you get your BFP? January 4th!

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? n/a

Who have you told? Pretty much everyone knows now!

When do you plan on telling more people? Told everyone on Valentines Day!

How did you tell your partner? With my first, I had a cute surprise planned. With this surprise baby, I had been getting sick every morning.  One morning, my husband and I rode to work together and i got sick again.  He was like, ‘are you sure you aren’t pregnant?’?  I was like, ‘there is no way!’.  But throughout the day, I kept thinking about when my last period was…and I couldn’t remember!! So I bought a pregnancy test and took it that night.  I was in SHOCK when the BFP came up.  My husband was getting my son ready for bed and I told him he needed to sit down…and then I showed him the test hahaha.  We both sat in shock for a few minutes and then we hugged/cried/etc. it took us SO long to get pregnant with my son so it definitely added to the shock.

Any symptoms yet? All day nausea/vomitting [just starting to let up a little], headaches

What are you most excited about?   Seeing my son as an older brother! ๐Ÿ™‚

When is your first appt? Had it on January 23

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES! I’m way too type A to not know HA

What part of the world are you living in? Florida

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? 3 months probably, still trying to figure out…I just started a new job so I’m a little anxious about how much time to take off.

Post # 158
    143 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

anitsirk08 :  I just sent you a PM!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors