August 2019 babies!

posted 9 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 17
    143 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

financegal87 :  Hopefully it’s nothing serious. I’m scared everytime u go to the washroom too. Keep us posted. 

Post # 18
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

sunshine809 :  yes I’m a bit nervous about three! πŸ€ͺ

financegal87 :  i agree that it’s likely nothing! Hard to not be anxious though, I know. Bright red would be more concerning especially with cramps, but even that wouldn’t necessarily mean the baby wasn’t fine. In my experience the worry never ends even when they’re here πŸ˜”

Does anyone want to make a secret FB group? It’s so much easier to chat there. 

Post # 19
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

financegal87 :  I haven’t had any spotting this pregnancy but I did have brown spotting with my son a few days after I was supposed to start my period. It can be totally normal but I know how scary it is. Hope it stops for you soon!

Post # 20
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: September 2018

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  

5 weeks tomorrow!

What is your estimated due date? 

According to my app(s), August 4, 2019

What baby # is this?

1st!!

How many cycles trying? 

When did you get your BFP? 

The day before my expected period.

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? 

Nope! I had a lot going on this month and I actually told my husband I would be amazed if it happened this cycle because I was so stressed out. 

Who have you told? 

Just my husband and the trainer who does the classes I go to at the gym.

When do you plan on telling more people? 

Pretty typical, 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? 

I told him our cat was going to be a big brother…. and later he told me he first thought I had adopted another cat! Lol

Any symptoms yet? 

Yes! I seem to be one of those lucky people who get morning sickness super early. 🀒 Also I seem to have forgotten how to sleep through the night. 

What are you most excited about? 

Everything!!

When is your first appt?

Not until December 31! πŸ˜– Seems like such a long time away!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?

Nope, Team Green over here!

What part of the world are you living in? 

Canada

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? 

1 year mat leave

<div> </div>

Post # 23
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I’m scared to jinx anything, but I regretted not joining the due date group for DS! 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w2d

What is your estimated due date? August 11

What baby # is this? 2, we have a 2 yo DS

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? This morning!

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? I actually inserted the pre-seed this month and took the pineapple enzyme supplements after ovulation for 7 days. 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, and a few best friends

When do you plan on telling more people? Hopefully around Christmas for our parents if I can wait that long. Not sure about larger announcements yet. 

How did you tell your partner? He was with me when I tested so I didn’t do anything cute. Haha! 

Any symptoms yet? I have had sore boobs and an increased sense of smell since about 8 dpo. Also, have had some major hot flashes in the morning and headaches.

What are you most excited about? Seeing DS as a big brother! 

When is your first appointment? I need to call Monday to schedule!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! 

What part of the world are you living in? Chicago area

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? I am planning on the standard 12 weeks. 

Post # 24
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

So excited to join this group! I’m still a little anxious bc things are so early and I had a decent amount of spotting when I was pregnant with DS. I’m definitely on edge, but trying to enjoy being pregnant and trust the process this time. 

Has anyone traveled in early pregnancy before? We are leaving tomorrow for a trip to visit my in-laws. It’s about a 2.5 hour flight. Not ideal timing, that’s for sure. 

Post # 26
    290 posts
    Helper bee

I flew when I was ~11 weeks pregnant with my son! I asked to do the metal detector instead of that weird body scan thing. Drink lots of water and get up and walk around often!

Is everyone calculating how far along they are from your last period or from when you ovulated? 

Post # 27
    426 posts
    Helper bee

Hi bees,

my spotting turned pink/red this morning so I am going in for a blood test. I’m trying to stay positive but I am not feeling optimistic. Will keep you guys posted ( I don’t want to trigger anyone or bring you guys down though).  

Post # 28
    290 posts
    Helper bee

financegal87 :  thinking of you! ❀️

Post # 29
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

financegal87 :  hoping its all normal spotting! let us know how it goes

Post # 30
    159 posts
    Blushing bee

Please don’t mind if I join πŸ˜€ I actually had a very active weddingbee account that I recently asked to be deleted, but I’ve just found out that I am pregnant and would love to be part of the board. 

Roll call: 

How far along are you?: 5 weeks tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Estimated Due Date: 6 August 2019 according to my app. 

What baby is this for you?: It will be our first. 

How many cycles trying?: We tried last cycle and then decided not to this past cycle. I guess taking the stress off of it helped because I fell pregnant lol, so I would say 2. 

When did you get your BFP?: This afternoon! 

Trying anything different the cycle you got the BFP?: Well not trying πŸ™„

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my mum and sister, and a few of my close work friends who are my support system. 

When do you plan on telling more people?: Probably around mid to end of Jan, our anniversary is Jan 13th and my birthday is Jan 29th so both are good occasions. 

How did you tell your partner?: I needed to buy more tests to double check, so I asked if he could take me to the pharmacy and that’s when I told him. 

Any symptoms yet?: My first symptom was abdominal cramps, and now sore boobs. 

What are you most excited about?: Everything! 

When is your first appointment?: Probably in the next 2 weeks. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?: Yes! 

How long will you get to stay at home?: Only 4 months 😫

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors