August 2019 babies!

posted 8 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 31
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Is anyone’s interested in joining a secret Facebook group? Nobody will be able to tell that you’ve joined. I’m in a WB month group for both my kiddos and have made great friends and loved the support! I was hoping someone else would make one ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I will make one if people are interested. 

Post # 32
    426 posts
    Helper bee

Welp, hcg was 7. Not good. Have to go back in on wed and test again but realistically I think I’m out.  Holding you bees all have a safe pregnancy!!

Post # 33
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

jbbird :  I am interested in a fb group, but I’ve been waiting for someone else to as well haha. I would but worried I won’t be able to keep up with requests since I’m not on here very much!

Post # 34
    290 posts
    Helper bee

financegal87 :  sorry to hear, friend 

Post # 35
    150 posts
    Blushing bee

jbbird :  I’d be interested in a FB group as well, but don’t want to create one either lol. 

financegal87 :  Sorry about your loss bee ๐ŸŒธ

Post # 36
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

financegal87 :  So sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you and sending huge hugs from an internet stranger.

I would be ok to start the group, but I started spotting tonight at 5w2d. Brown, light, and no cramping, but I’m terrified. I went to the gym yesterday and while I scaled back my weights I’m so scared that I didn’t scale them back enough. 

Post # 37
    150 posts
    Blushing bee

mem7 :  Hoping the spotting is nothing more than normal pregnancy chaos. 

I, on the other hand, have been cramping on and off for 2 weeks, which is part of the reason why I went to see a doc and found out I’m pregnant. I went on Friday and the doc’s test was negative, I took 3 tests yesterday and all were blazing positives and so i contacted the doc and she asked me to come in today because she was concerned about the cramping. She doesn’t want to scare me but she is worried about an ectopic pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Post # 38
    290 posts
    Helper bee

sweetmama :  does an ectopic pregnancy usually cause a drastic change in tests like that, rather than a slow progression? I hope the doc is wrong! Keep us posted! 

mem7 :  Brown can be totally normal. Don’t get too worried!

Post # 39
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5 weeks 3 days

What is your estimated due date? August 3rd, my birthday ๐Ÿ™‚

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Got a very faint line the monday before Thanksgiving 

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? Just stopped not trying! BD every other day the week i knew i was ovulating

Who have you told? Husband, our immediate families, and my closest gfs

When do you plan on telling more people? Sometime after our first appointment once heartbeat is confirmed, maybe New Years?

How did you tell your partner? i really wasnt expecting to be pregnant on our first cycle so didnt have anything planned! tested while he was at the gym, then broke the news over dinner that night

Any symptoms yet? Nothing major, sore boobs and mild nausea which I think is because i’ve been taking my prenatals first thing in the morning on an empty stomach like a dope

What are you most excited about? Everything! Cant wait to hear the heartbeat, so see the first ultrasound, so feel the first kicks 

When is your first appt? in my 8th week on 12/26

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely! too much of a planner 

What part of the world are you living in? The northeast

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? My new job only offers 6 weeks at 60% pay…does this seem super stingy to anyone else?! 

Post # 40
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

financegal87 :  I’m so sorry bee. 

jbbird :  I’m also interested in a facebook group but I am generally only on here in the mornings. 

I can set one up if I can make a couple of people admins who may be able to add people as well?

Post # 41
    150 posts
    Blushing bee

jbbird :  I’m really not sure, I’m actually leaning more towards the doctor’s test being faulty. I had what appeared to be a period from November 6th to 8th, one of the tests I took yesterday was a Clear Blue Digital with weeks indicator and it said 3+ weeks since conception, the website says that when that’s your result, the doctor will date your pregnancy as 5+ weeks. That would mean that I conceived less than a week after my period began, which really doesn’t make sense to me, and if that’s true, the doctors test should have been positive by last week.  I’m going in for a transvaginal ultrasound tomorrow to rule out any concerns, fingers crossed everything is fine.  Will upload an image of the tests:  

Post # 43
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

Ctobin :  Congratulations! Just wanted to say my job offered something similar last time. Obviously its not great but better than nothing I guess

Post # 44
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

MissB15 :  thank you! 

rights it’s wild? I mean thankfully my husband does well enough that i can take the full 3 months, but what if he didnt? i cant imagine having to go back to work after 6 weeks, seems inhumane ๐Ÿ™

Post # 45
    150 posts
    Blushing bee

jbbird :  I’m really not sure, I’m actually leaning more towards the doctor’s test being faulty. I had what appeared to be a period from November 6th to 8th, one of the tests I took yesterday was a Clear Blue Digital with weeks indicator and it said 3+ weeks since conception, the website says that when that’s your result, the doctor will date your pregnancy as 5+ weeks. That would mean that I conceived less than a week after my period began, which really doesn’t make sense to me, and if that’s true, the doctors test should have been positive by last week.  I’m going in for a transvaginal ultrasound tomorrow to rule out any concerns, fingers crossed everything is fine.  Will upload an image of the tests:  

Sorry had to post the comment again as I needed to edit the images. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors