August 2019 babies!

posted 9 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 61
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

It definitely doesn’t have to be a closed group first. I can try tomorrow evening to do it. I helped with my last month group and it was always secret. 

Post # 62
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

MissB15 :  

jbbird :  I gave it a whirl and I’m having the same issue as MissB15! One of you want to become facebook friends so we can get it started? the prompt says enter friends names or email addresses, but it won’t accept JUST an email address. It still requires a friend to be listed. And I’d rather not make a closed group for fear of it being seeing by my friends! 

Post # 63
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

sunshine809 :  I wouldn’t mind! Just let me know what info you need ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 64
    159 posts
    Blushing bee

jbbird :  So I have been to the OBGYN, everything is where it needs to be for this stage of the pregnancy, the cramps are a normal part of it (which I knew), however, I appreciate the fact that the doc showed concern. 

I am actually 4w2d, and due mid August, between 13th to 16th. 

Post # 65
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Congrats to all the new bees who have joined the group! 

We survived our travel day to Florida. I ended up telling my inlaws about the pregnancy just because I didn’t want to have to hide my fatigue and anxiety haha. They were thrilled. 

I am only 4w4d so I am trying to stay optimistic, but am freaking out about any little twinge or pain. Yesterday I was so tired, but today I feel fine. Trying to remind myself that my symptoms will fluctuate haha! 

I was able to make my first appointment for December 21st which feels sooo long from now…

Post # 66
    192 posts
    Blushing bee

sweetmama :  Happy to hear all is okay! Such peace of mind!

lily101814 :  Sometimes it can feel SO good to let the secret out and be yourself.  The symptoms do fluctuate, unfortunately, we have to take it 1 day at a time.

I got my BFP Sunday night and have now been spotting mostly brown and some pink the past 2 days. I never had this with my daughter, but I keep trying to tell myself that this can be normal. If it continues through the day, I will call and make an appointment for tomorrow. Hoping it won’t come to that though. I have to take my own advice “Day by Day”!

Post # 67
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

sparkles0609 :  congrats on your BFP! I got mine on Sunday as well! I had spotting with my son. It was on and off from 5-8 weeks, brown, pink and even a little red. It drove me crazy. I went in twice for bloodwork and then some early ultrasounds as well bc it was freaking me out but all was good! 

Post # 68
    233 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

Hi ladies, I was in the August 2018 babies group, and I am currently sitting here with my 3 month old (he decided to be a September baby instead).  I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy! I hope it flies by for y’all! 

Post # 69
    143 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

Just got back from my ultrasound, and there’s a heartbeat! We weren’t expecting to be able to see anything but there is a little body and a little heartbeat and the tech didn’t think I’m having a miscarriage. I’m ready to join the Facebook group now! 

sparkles0609 : Spotting can be fine! Thinking of you though – it’s the scariest feeling to not be able to do anything to help your baby. 

financegal87 Any update?? Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 70
    159 posts
    Blushing bee

lily101814 :  It’s definitely easier when your family and close ones know. 

sparkles0609 :  Thank you! And congrats to you ๐ŸŒธ

mrsatoz :  Thank you for the well wishes for this group! So excited to meet our babies ๐Ÿฃ

mem7 :  So happy you have good news! I can’t wait to see a heartbeat, the obgyn did a transvaginal ultrasound for me and because it’s so early you can only see a gestational and yolk sack, it still felt good to see something and know that this is real ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 71
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

SUCCESS! Secret FB group is set up. Message me your email addresses and I’ll add you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 74
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

sunshine809 :  yay!! thank you for setting it up! 

mem7 :  how awesome to be able to see the heart beat! i’m glad your appointment went well!

sweetmama :  glad to hear everything is looking good! 

mrsatoz :  thanks for stopping by! and congratulations on your little one! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors