August 2019 babies!

posted 1 week ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (5 votes)
    33 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (4 votes)
    27 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (4 votes)
    27 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (1 votes)
    7 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (1 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 92
    18 posts
    Newbee

vancin86 :   sparkles0609 :  The craziest thing is that I continuously spot mid-cycle, last cycle was the worst it’s ever been, and crazy enough this past cycle that I fell pregnant I had absolutely no spotting, and none yet still. 

Post # 93
    600 posts
    Busy bee

sweetmama :  Yes, I had never spotted mid cycle except in October for three days but I wasn’t pregnant. The spotting this time is what made me want to test even though I told myself it probably isn’t the reason why. When I told my doctor she said it could implantation and I was like “Yeah, I will definitely test”. 

Post # 94
    600 posts
    Busy bee

UPDATE:

I went to the doctor this morning they did a urine test said I was pregnant and gave me proof of pregnancy. I am going back tomorrow to see another doctor to get put on Insulin for my T2D. My OBYN appointment got moved up to 12/12 so we will see how that goes and I will keep you ladies updated. Also I received an estimated due date 8/27/19.

Post # 95
    192 posts
    Blushing bee

FutureMrsA2020 :  Happy to hear all went well at the dr!  They say I think 15-20% of all pregnancies have spotting.

I’m still really early, 4 Weeks 1 Day. I called my doctor today because I was also experiencing lower back and hip pain. I have a history of ovarian cysts, so I am hoping that is all this is. The spotting I have has been pretty minimal and always brown or a tiny bit of pink, no cramping.

Waiting on the Dr’s to call me back to see if they have time to fit me in tonight or otherwise they put me in for a 10am appointment tomorrow morning. So, we shall see.

Post # 96
    192 posts
    Blushing bee

sweetmama :  That is kinda nuts! I have had it mid-cycle a few times (when I get bad O pain, which happens from time to time).

I hope you don’t get any spotting and your mind can be more at ease!

Post # 97
    600 posts
    Busy bee

sparkles0609 :  Well hopefully they can get you in. Yes I am excited about my appointment on the 12th and I will definitely feel better once they check my HCG levels. 

Post # 99
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2017

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  can’t believe I can post in this!!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks 1 day

What is your estimated due date? August 15

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Sunday Dec 2nd!

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? No

Who have you told? Our parents

When do you plan on telling more people? 13 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I left it in the counter on the washroom

Any symptoms yet? Breast are sore, more tired

What are you most excited about? Baby!

When is your first appt? Jan 16

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

What part of the world are you living in? NA

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Mat leave, 1.5 years

Post # 100
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 1969

Hello all!

I got my BFP on Wednesday and have been trying to resist joining this group as I’m worried I’ll jinx the pregnancy. But have had a word with myself that joining a group won’t cause anything to happen good or bad! And could do with the support – I’m finding it strange going through all this without telling anyone (apart from DH) in real life!

Here’s my roll call 🙂

How far along are you?  4w1d

What is your estimated due date? August 15th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Very faint last Sunday (10dpo) and a proper digi and FR on Wednesday (one day before AF)

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? It was my first cycle temping/charting

Who have you told? Noone! Only my husband. 

When do you plan on telling more people? We’re staying with my parents for Christmas, so I’ll tell them on Christmas Eve. Ideally noone else til after 12 week scan but not sure how I’ll keep it a secret!

How did you tell your partner? Put the two tests behind my back and asked him to pick a hand with a big grin on my face. He picked the FR first and didn’t know whether two lines meant pregnancy or not pregnant so freaked out til I told him. Haha!

Any symptoms yet? Pretty tired and I’m getting headaches which I don’t usually get. Is that even a symptom? Other than that no symptoms which I’m a bit worried about…

What are you most excited about? Telling people, especially my family! Except at the moment I’m so nervous I’ll miscarry that I keep stopping myself getting excited

When is your first appt? I’ve not even rang the doctor yet! Worried about jinxing it(!) Will call them on Monday if all is still looking well by then.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Would love to stay Team Green but don’t think I’ll be able to resist.

What part of the world are you living in? UK

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Hoping to take off a year – we get full pay for about 5 months and then a very small amount of maternity pay. I can’t believe all you US bees have to go back so soon!

Post # 102
    118 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

So I took a test again this morning at 20 dpo to try to help ease my fears, but it may have made them worse! 

Top test was at 15 dpo and bottom is from today. Should I call for a blood test to ask if they can confirm it’s rising as it should? I’m just worried that there isn’t enough of a difference between the two. I only took one test with DS so I’m not sure how wondfos progress. 

Post # 105
    600 posts
    Busy bee

I am kind of nervous I tested again today but there is no progression of my lines on my tests? I took my first test on Tuesday 11/4 and I feel like I should have gotten a darker line by now? I am going today to the OB later today and hopefully to get bloodwork done but the whole thing is making me nervous plus I had severe diarrhea yesterday night. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors