August 2019 babies!

posted 9 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 106
    15 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2017

How dd  I send a msg to join the Facebook group?

Post # 107
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

lily101814 :  wondfos are not great for tracking progesssion. I think that bottom one looks great for 20 dpo. I wouldn’t worry one bit!

Post # 108
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

jbbird :  thank you so much! My Darling Husband is mad that I even tested again since I was panicking. I hate early pregnancy! Haha so nerve-racking! 

Post # 109
    949 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

lily101814 :  Sounds like mine today “Umm do you have to test again?” Lol no but I want to and I have one left so why not? 

Post # 110
    119 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

FutureMrsA2020 :  haha they just don’t get it! But maybe I should have listened to his advice! 

Post # 111
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

If you want to join the Facebook group, send me a message with your email address!

Post # 113
    38 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Congratulations to everyone! My group from my DS has been amazing and I’m excited to join this one! 

How far along are you?  4w4d

What is your estimated due date? August 14

What baby # is this? #2 (19 mo DS)

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Dec. 6

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? All new

Who have you told? Just my husband so far

When do you plan on telling more people? We will tell our immediate families when we see them at Christmas. Not sure after that. Will probably tell some friends I see often after our first US. 

How did you tell your partner? He was out of town for work so I called him and told him, “You know that thing I wasn’t supposed to do until you got home? Well it is positive.” I was out of town when I found out with our son, so I guess it’s just how we do things. Haha. 

Any symptoms yet? Hungry, tired, weird dreams.

What are you most excited about? Completing our family and DS having a built in playmate. 

When is your first appt? Jan. 11

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

What part of the world are you living in? East Coast of US 

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Stay-At-Home Mom

sunshine809 :  I’ll PM you to join the Facebook group. Thanks!

Post # 114
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks + 3 days

What is your estimated due date? August 17th, 2018

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 12/5

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? First month actively trying

Who have you told? My DH  

When do you plan on telling more people? Telling both sets of parents on Wednesday 12/12 

How did you tell your partner? Gave him the tests in a bag as a “gift” for starting his new job.

Any symptoms yet? Heartburn, thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, flatulence, slight cramping

What are you most excited about? My growing body acclimating to give life to another being

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet, but probably 8-10 weeks 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes. We’re not big on surprises, and I’m already nervous enough about this whole process.

What part of the world are you living in? Bay Area

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Hopefully about 2 months.

Post # 115
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

Congrats to all the other mommas-to-be 🙂  I’m finally feeling more confident and comfortable to join this group since I’ve had 3 hcg beta draws and they have doubled everytime.  Here we go!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks 3 days 

What is your estimated due date? August 18, 2019

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? December 4th at 9DPO

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP?  This was our first cycle using Preseed. We also had cycle monitoring with timed intercourse.

Who have you told?  Both of sets of parents and a few best friends 

When do you plan on telling more people? We are going to tell our siblings and their partners at Christmas, rest of the extended family after our first ultrasound on January 8 and the rest of the world at the 12-13 week mark.

How did you tell your partner? I had a little sign waiting for him in the kitchen when he walked in from work that said “Hi Daddy!  See you in August”  I also had a onesie that said “Daddy’s Sidekick” and the 2 FRERs I had taken earlier that day. He was over the moon and I am so happy I got his reaction filmed!

Any symptoms yet? Extreme fatigue – I am falling asleep everynight at around 7:30-8:00pm and mild cramping in my lower abdomen that feels like my period is about to start but other than that I feel completely normal.  This is why I was originally so hesitatnt to roll call, but everything seems to be going well so far with the blood work so I’m staying positive!

What are you most excited about? Becoming a mom and watching my husband become a dad and seeing the life we created together. It makes me so emotional just thinking about it. 

When is your first appt? I’ve already had appointments to confirm the pregnancy and have had Betas done 3 times to confirm they are doubling. First ultrasound won’t be until January 8th. I cannot wait!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely!  

What part of the world are you living in? Just outside of Toronto

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Planning on taking the full 18 months that the government allows at the very least.  

Post # 116
    949 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3 Weeks 1 Day

What is your estimated due date? 8/27/19

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? 12/4  

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP?  No

Who have you told?  My Partner, my best friend and my TTC buddy

When do you plan on telling more people? Immediate family on Christmas Eve/Day and everyone else after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I panicked when I saw the test so I called him at work immediately I was so scared I couldn’t get the words out lol. 

Any symptoms yet? Bloating, slight cramps, sore ovaries, and emotional 

What are you most excited about? Telling our family and doing things as a family 

When is your first appt? I just had my first appointment today the OB just examined me. My first ultrasound won’t be until 18 weeks. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, I am team girl and he is team boy/twins

What part of the world are you living in? Central CA

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? I’m not sure at this time. 

Post # 117
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2017

Okay, super newb here… 

How far along are you?  3 weeks ish? 

What is your estimated due date? August 23

What baby # is this? #1

How many cycles trying? This was our 10th NTNP cycle… haven’t been “trying” per say. 

When did you get your BFP? Today! Dec 13

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? Nope

Who have you told? My husband and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? We will tell my immediate family when we see them at Christmas. Not certain beyond that. 

How did you tell your partner? I just called him while he was at work haha. Had to tell him right away bc I was so shocked. 

Any symptoms yet? None at all! 

What are you most excited about? Starting our family… telling our parents – this will be the first grandkid on both sides.  

When is your first appt? Jan. 7

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Not sure 

What part of the world are you living in? East Coast of US 

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? I own my own business and work from home.. not sure how long I’ll try to make my maternity leave yet! 

Post # 118
    1351 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

So excited to be posting in here: 

How far along are you?  4w 1 or 2 days 

What is your estimated due date? 8/21 or 8/22

What baby # is this? 

How many cycles trying? We’ve been trying since may but I have pcos so it’s made trying difficult 

When did you get your BFP?  Last night. I got home and thought i might be pregnant but I didn’t have any cheapie tests. Tested with an ovulation test first, after that was postive I took a cb digital. This am I took a frer and got blood work done that confirmed pregnancy. HCG of 443.4! 

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? We went to see an RE, during my ultrasound he saw a 19mm follical and had us trigger. We might have been fine without the trigger but the timing worked out. 

Who have you told?  Darling Husband & the bee

When do you plan on telling more people?  Our parents & sibilings before christmas and everyone else after 12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner?  Left the test on the sink as he got home after me 

Any symptoms yet?  very sore and swollen chest, some cramping and today some lovely mild nasuae and dry heaving 

What are you most excited about? Everything! 

When is your first appt? I’m seeing an RE so I’ll be having a couple of checkins over the next few weeks. While I’m not excited that we had to go the RE route- I’m happy for the additional testing. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s Ngender? Yes! 

What part of the world are you living in?  NYC for now 

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)?  At my current employeer I’ll get 4 months paid but Darling Husband and I are considering a move to another country so I may be a Stay-At-Home Mom for sometime. 

Post # 119
    733 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  Not sure. I got my BFP pretty clear today after a few squinters the last few days. I am supposed to start my period on Tuesday or Wednesday I think, but I don’t track so no clue when I ovulated.

What is your estimated due date? August 28th.

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? We haven’t used any type of birth control in years so we woud just try to avoid the 2 weeks before my period. Well I got pregnant last month, but I lost the baby just a day after my period was supposed to start. So we tried a bit to time it this month.

When did you get your BFP? Today! 

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? It took us 6 months with Dear Daughter2 and I think it’s because I was so stressed with charting. We decided to just time it casually to avoid stress for a while and it seemed to work.

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband and my June 2016 Group

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure. Maybe on Christmas.

How did you tell your partner? I just walked down with the test and showed him. He knew we had timed things pretty well and I have had some serious symptoms, so it wasn’t a shock. 

Any symptoms yet? Boobs are very sore and I have been going to bed around 7:30 the last week.

What are you most excited about? I am most excited to thouroughly enjoy this pregnancy and new baby since I know it will be my last. I am also just excited this is happening, we have been going back and fourth about adding a third and I just wasn’t feeling quite complete.

When is your first appt? No clue. I will call in the middle of next week once I miss a period. I was just in a few weeks ago to get a check up after my early MC last cycle.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? For sure. We have 2 girls and to be honest, I want another girl even though I know Darling Husband wouldn’t mind a boy. I just love my girls and would love another one.

What part of the world are you living in? New Hampshire, USA

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? This is a tricky one. I would normally not feel bad about taking the full 12 weeks offered here, but I am a teacher and also the head of my department. taking the first 3 months of school off might not be reasonable.

Post # 120
    1708 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

How far along are you?  Probably like 3w5d

What is your estimated due date? August 27, 2019

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? I got faint lines on Friday and Saturday. I got a digital today and it was a clear positive. 

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? We used OPKs and hit O-4, O-1, and O. 

Who have you told? Telling my H as soon as he gets home. I wanted to wait until I had a clear positive. Told another board I am on and one of my friends. I will tell my BFF soon. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Planning to tell our immediate families for Christmas. 

How did you tell your partner? I have it wrapped in a box under the tree and bought a cute plush toy that I will tie to my dog to lead him to the box. 

Any symptoms yet? Maybe? Boobs are kind of sore. Excessive hunger! I can’t stop eating. Frequent peeing (already?!). Even more of a sense of smell and some light nausea. I feel kind of crampy and like a full feeling?

What are you most excited about? I cannot believe I am pregnant. I am so excited about everything and that we’re having a baby! My dog is going to be the best big brother ever. 

When is your first appt? No idea. I just moved to a completely new country and continent. I don’t even have a doctor here as yet. I reached out to some midwives to get an appointment ASAP but they’re closed on the weekends. With Christmas next week, I am hoping I can get something scheduled ASAP since I am going to China on Jan 2 and South Africa on Jan 19 and a bit concerned. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely! I am a planner. 

What part of the world are you living in? Amsterdam in the Netherlands! I am originally from Toronto. 

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? I am currently doing my MBA so no job…lol. But maternity leave here is 16 weeks. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors