August 2019 babies!

posted 11 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What week of August are you due?
    First week of August (1st-3rd) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Second week of August (4th-10th) : (7 votes)
    18 %
    Third week of August (11th-17th) : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Fourth week of August (18th-24th) : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Fifth week of August (25th-31st) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 122
    75 posts
    Worker bee

Was going to wait to do this until I had my a blood test but my OB apparently doesn’t do them until 7 weeks. Anyone know if this is normal?

How far along are you?  4 weeks, 6 days

What is your estimated due date? August 20

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3 NTNP and 1 actually trying

When did you get your BFP? 12/13

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? We actually planned out when we would BD.

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Hopefully after my appointment with my OB on 1/14. Husband doesn’t want to tell anyone before an ultrasound.

How did you tell your partner? I just gave him a big hug and told him it was positive. 

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue, nausea, Can’t stand to eat meat

What are you most excited about? Having a little one to raise that’s a part of each of us.

When is your first appt? 1/8 with the MA and 1/14 with my OB

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Probably not. 

What part of the world are you living in? Pacific NW

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? I have a guaranteed 3 months from my job but it’s only part time so I will be home with the little one part of the week after that. 

Post # 123
    70 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks, 1 day

What is your estimated due date? August 26th 

What baby # is this? First!! 

How many cycles trying? First!

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday, 12/17

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? Paying attention to the calendar

Who have you told? NO ONE! But I’m dying to. 

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan on telling my husband on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, and our parents maybe on New Years. Everyone else after 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? Havn’t yet! Waiting for Christmas. 

Any symptoms yet? The sorest boobs ever!

What are you most excited about? Finding out the gender! Having the first great grandchild in the family 🙂 (I am the first grandchild on both sides)

When is your first appt? January 16th and it could not come fast enough!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! 

What part of the world are you living in? New Jersey

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? 12 week maternity leave. 

Post # 124
    1715 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

GObride6 :  just FYI if you’re due August 28, you’re 3w6d. Congrats!! 

Post # 125
    70 posts
    Worker bee

dreamreve1 :  Thank you!!! Ahh I’m definitely new to this — was just going by what my app said!

Post # 126
    1715 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

GObride6 :  haha it’s all good! I only know because I’m the day before you and I just hit 4 weeks today! Good luck telling your H. I could not wait haha but I have so many symptoms. 

Post # 127
    70 posts
    Worker bee

dreamreve1 :  Haha I appreciate it, and Congratulations to you!

Turns out I was wrong about the est. due date anyway so I think I’m all updated now!  And I don’t know if I can really hold out until Christmas but I am sure going to try! So excited. 

Post # 128
    13 posts
    Newbee

Oh my god I can’t believe I get to post here!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3 weeks, 6 days

What is your estimated due date? August 29

Wh baby # is this? #1!

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? This morning, on our honeymoon in Hawaii! AF is never late and I brought two tests just in case! Both are BFPs!

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? Acupuncture 

Who have you told? My husband and you ladies!!

When do you plan on telling more people? Honestly, I’m just so overwhelmed right now! Anyone else have advice on when to tell?

How did you tell your partner? Well the clear blue test was very confusing so I ran out of the bathroom (after sitting on the floor for 5 min trying to figure it out) asking him for help! The second test cleared it all up!

Any symptoms yet? Yes! Oh my god – heartburn, a shooting pain in my vagina, thick white/yellow discharge, bloating, cramping, mood swings  

What are you most excited about? Meeting the little bub!!

When is your first appt? Haven’t gotten that far yet. We are still on our honeymoon until Monday, so I will call after Christmas  

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? No way! Team Green!

What part of the world are you living in? We live in Winnipeg, Canada (currently on vacation in Kaua’i!)

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? We get the choice of 12-18 months paid maternity leave in Canada. I will likely take the 12, but who knows!

Post # 129
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Didn’t expect to be posting on this board, but here I am!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  Not sure, I have been on the pill and my periods were coming in the middle of my packs! It has been a month and a half or so since I got it. My BFP was not crazy dark, though, so I think still 4-5 week range.

What is your estimated due date? I guess it would put me near the very end of August?

What baby # is this? #3, but our second was a miscarriage in August.

How many cycles trying? None!!!! sealedsealed

When did you get your BFP? Last night

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? Nope

Who have you told? Just my husband.

When do you plan on telling more people? Last time we told a bunch of close friends right away, but this time we’ll probably be very cautious until 2nd tri.

How did you tell your partner? LOL, I brought the test downstairs to him and was like “Totally thought this would be negative, but whoops!”

Any symptoms yet? SO. TIRED. It was my first symptom both times before. I wasn’t concerned about missing my period because it’s been so wonky recently on the pill, but I just couldn’t explain why I was so doggone exhausted. That’s when I bought a test.

What are you most excited about? Right now… getting past the 1st tri

When is your first appt? Booked one this morning for January 7th!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

What part of the world are you living in? Mountains of Georgia

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)? Probably only 6 weeks. So excited that DH’s company just instituted a new parent policy that will allow him to be off for a month at 75% pay though!!!

Post # 130
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Congratulations to all you ladies, and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months! I unfortuantely need to bow out, and will be leaving the facebook group. I’m not sure if someone else will volunteer to add people but if you message me I can pass along your email to them. Congrats again!

Post # 131
    1015 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

How’s it going ladies? I’m only 4 weeks and 4 days and praying I can get safely to 12 weeks so I can feel a little less anxious. So far I have been experiencing heartburn every day, bloating, uterus pain(stretching), lower back pain occasionally, and fatigue some days but lately I have had a lot of energy. What symptoms have you ladies been experiencing lately? 

Post # 132
    675 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - California

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5w2d (based on LMP)

What is your estimated due date? August 24, 2019

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? NTNP since getting off the pill last Winter

When did you get your BFP? December 23

Anything different you tried the cycle you got a BFP? No

Who have you told? Husband, mom, couple of friends

When do you plan on telling more people? After first trimester

How did you tell your partner? Ran into bedroom and shook him to wake him

Any symptoms yet? Sore chest, fatigue

What are you most excited about? Getting past the early days at the moment

When is your first appt? January 3

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

What part of the world are you living in? US

How long will you get to stay at home (SAHM, Mat leave, etc.)?  Maternity leave, not sure exactly how long

Post # 133
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

Congratulations and welcome to all the new mama bees! Sunshine809 set up a secret Facebook group for us and it’s getting a lot more action than the WB forum is, these days. Send me or @mrsabdglow a pm with your email address and we will add you!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! 

Post # 134
    1015 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

mem7 :  It’s not giving me the PM option but can you please add me? 

Post # 135
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

FutureMrsA2020 :  Will do as soon as I get home. I took a screenshot of your post so you can take down your email address, if you want. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors