AUGUST 2019 POAS Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 92
2003 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
anev :  
View original reply
heartandstars :  Thank you. I’ve been diagnosed with Lyme Disease after going through weeks of thinking I’m losing my mind. Doxycycline may or may not help so we’ll obviously not be TTC in the near future. Trying to follow the boards when I can and keeping my fingers crossed for you all. 

Post # 94
520 posts
Busy bee

We were able to BD 2-O, 1-O and O-1. Missing O-day, it was my hubby’s birthday and we were in a major food coma from dinner lol. 

This is the first month in awhile that I feel somewhat optimistc. Bracing myself for the heartbreak, this has been a really difficult month for me in general. Crying when talking about babies or our journey, breaking down all of the time. At least if it doesn’t work this month, we have our IUI next month and we are finally moving in a positive direction (hopefully).

Post # 95
355 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
EllyAnne :  Oh no, thats awful! Hopefully the treatment works well for you and you don’t have long term illnesses related to it. I’ll be thinking of you.

I’m out for August, unfortunately.  

Post # 97
2003 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
anev :  I think it’s been about 7 weeks. I didn’t have the rash and my GP (UK) dismissed it so I paid for a private blood test. I had a low grade fever and just couldn’t concentrate properly at all. Literally writing or understanding emails has been hard. I know the blood test doesn’t always pick it up. Yes, the chronic element is what is starting to concern me. 

Post # 98
4182 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Anyone willing to help me analyze this bad boy? This is my first month charting. I take my temp the same time every day. I ovulated between the evening of day 14 and morning of day 15. 

For implantation I’m looking for a dip and a spike, yes? I am very intimidated and unsure about this. Any wiser Bees able to help a girl out?

Post # 102
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
anev :  Good! I had my second Orgalutran injection tonight and it was not bad at all. The nurse told me it would sting more than the pen but it was fine. I have my first scan tomorrow morning to check my follicles, very nervous/excited. How are you doing? Have you started your meds? What are you taking? Do you know how long you’ll stim for? Have you done stims before? I’m worried I’ll have ovulated before I started taking the Orgalutran. When I was using Gonal F I was using 50 per day and I ovulated on day nine twice and had two eggs twice so I’m concerned my body will have ovulated all those precious eggs on day 8 before I had the shot. As for my emotional status, I would say I’ve been having some major irritability, eek!

Edited to add that my husband (very diplomatically) says I’m only a little more emotional than usual.

Post # 104
4182 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

anev : 

This is my chart this morning. Not sure if it worked for us this cycle or not, but time will tell.  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors