AUGUST 2019 POAS Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 121
234 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsMeowton :  looks positive to me!  Congrats 🙂 You are only 10 DPO, just a matter of time now and patience haha! Test in a few days to see if the line gets darker.  Try not to over test, Easier said than done 😛 

View original reply
anev :  I’m rolling over, AF came right on day before PSOAS and because I’ve been so busy at work this past week I didnt even realize the day had come..easiest 2 wk wait ever..just wished it was a different out come.  oh well..

Post # 122
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

CD 1. See you in September! Rolling over. 

Post # 123
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

View original reply
MrsMeowton :  I see lines on both! 10 DPO is still early. FX so hard for you that they darken!! 

Post # 124
436 posts
Helper bee

Cd28, pretty sure AF is on her way because I’ve been cramping all day. Temps haven’t gone down at all though so who knows. BFN this morning. I’ll be rolling over to September/Cycle 16 – will let y’all know when it’s official!

Post # 125
4118 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  Thank you! I’m going to try and hold out until Friday to test…but, you know, catch me on here tomorrow with another squinter because I have zero self-control yellwink

Post # 126
514 posts
Busy bee

This is the first time in a long time that I’m symptom spotting and have convinced myself I’m pregnant. I’ve has a lot of sticky (but stretchy) CM which is unusual for me during the TWW. Yesterday my boobs were tender and I keep dreaming I’m pregnant.

Laaaawd help me. I’m 8DPO but I refuse to test until AF is due (Tuesday).

Post # 127
3299 posts
Sugar bee

Rolling over, not sure I’ll even hit my FW next cycle but we’ll see.

Good luck to everyone yet to POAS in August!

Post # 128
436 posts
Helper bee

Rolling over

Post # 129
765 posts
Busy bee

I had posted about this back in June or July, but we FINALLY got dh’s DNA fragmentation results back literally the day before my ER tomorrow. Results are 24% with normal oxidization. So the DNA frag is just below normal. The andrologist said most labs have a cut off of 30% whereas this lab has a cut off of 26%. So he thinks we should go ahead with fertilizing tomorrow! Crossing all the fingers! 

Post # 135
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
anev :  That’s good. your follicles are probably getting nice and big, gl for your scan! I have my egg pickup booked in for Tues 20th surprisedlaughing

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors