August 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 256
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

flashdance :  Thank you!! Im anxious for you to test!! LOL. Are you feeling anything?

Post # 257
32 posts
Newbee

mel2 :  I’m anxious too! So I was bloated and crampy (with back and leg pain) from Friday to Sunday. Today I woke up feeling less crampy (but still bloated) with sore boobs and heartburn that Tums cannot tame. Trying not to get my hopes up bc it’s only the second cycle without my IUD (so could be early PMS and I’m just not used to these symptoms). Counting down until Wednesday morning so I can test – I’ll keep you posted! How are you feeling? 

Post # 259
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

flashdance :  Yup!! I’m in Los Angeles, so really, the day is nearly up – just gonna avoid the bathroom with the tests in it 😬

Thank you so much!! And if you need the extra push as well, feel free to hit me up. ❤️

Post # 260
93 posts
Worker bee

MrsBrew :  Thank you. That’s fair, I hope the symptom spotting doesn’t drive you too crazy!

mel2 :  CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. 

Post # 261
5910 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Temp rise this morning!  Let the TWW commence!

Post # 262
3863 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Sooooo, I have literally no self control. I woke up this morning with an uncontrollable urge to test. Can you guys see a second line? I also “tweaked” the photo and there is definitely a second line. 

I am 9 DPO this morning and expecting my period on the 18th. What do you think? It is a FRER. 

Post # 263
118 posts
Blushing bee

Optometrylove :  I’m sorry to hear about the CP.  FX for a sticky bean this cycle!

SeaOfLove :  Yay!  It’s the last NTNP cycle for you, right?  I hope it works out!

AFM, I’m 8DPO and started experiencing some frequent urination that is driving me crazy. It doesn’t feel like a UTI, but it would figure to have that happen while I’m symptom spotting in my TWW.  My luteal phases are only 10 days, so I’m trying to hold out until Saturday (12DPO) to test.. but the temptation to start testing early is definitely there.

Post # 264
118 posts
Blushing bee

MrsMeowton :  I definitely see lines in both of them. I can’t tell whether the lines are gray/shadows or pink, but I’m always bad at that. Does it look pink, viewing it in person?

Post # 265
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

MrsMeowton :  I see the second line on both photos! Congratulations!!

Post # 266
3863 posts
Honey bee

stellate23 :  It looks pink in person. Last month I got tricked by an indent line, so I tweaked that photo to see if would show the same results. 

This is last month’s indent line photo tweaked:

Compared to this morning’s:

Post # 267
5910 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsMeowton :  I see something!!!! It’s definitely a lot clearer than last month’s.  FXit gets darker!

stellate23 :  Yes!  Last cycle.  I think I would be relieved if it worked out this cycle, so we didn’t have to put any real hard work into TTC, but I wouldn’t be completely hurt.  Thank you for the well wishes <3 

FX for a BFP on Saturday!!

Post # 268
981 posts
Busy bee

flashdance :  Feeling good! My only big complaint is the bloating right now. I know morning sickness is coming but enjoying this time before it does LOL.

lou18 :  Thank you <3

SeaOfLove :  I hope it goes quick for you! How many DPO will you test??

MrsMeowton :  That looks like a BFP to me! Congrats <3

Post # 269
3863 posts
Honey bee

mel2 :  Thank you! I’m trying not to get too excited. I called my doctor’s office this morning (they asked me to call to come in for bloodwork as soon as I saw a second line) and they made me feel a little crazy, like I was probably just seeing things, so that discouraged me a little bit. It’s definitely a little heartening to know that strangers on the internet can also see it hahaha. Also, we have been trying for almost four years, so I don’t want to get my hopes up too much at this point. Hoping the tests are darker tomorrow!

Post # 270
981 posts
Busy bee

MrsMeowton :  Oh i hope so too! Please update us! My first two days were the faintest of faint and I thought it was all in my head. Hope you see a clear line tomorrow!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors