August 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 271
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

flashdance :  I thought of you this morning as I purposely avoided the restroom with the tests in it, lmao.

Were you able to hold out?!

Post # 272
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

MrsMeowton :  I definitely see that and it looks different from last month! Fx for you! 

Post # 273
563 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  fx for you!

I am sure I ovulated 12th which would make my current POAS date of 20th only 8dpo but I am going to keep it there because I know I’ll POAS that day anyway! I initially though I’d ovulate around 8th.. 

Although I’m experiencing symptoms that I feel are far to early to be preggo related, very tender breasts and lower back cramping. How are you feeling so far?

Post # 275
42 posts
Newbee

topshelfprincess :  I thought of you too! Yep, still holding out for tomorrow morning. My work day has been pretty busy so far and I have a final assignment due at the end of the week for a course that I’m finishing, so all of that is helping keep me distracted. It’s tough though! 

Post # 276
3867 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

hopfenn :   jemmlove12 :  Thank you so much! We have been trying for four years, so I am anxious about getting my hopes up. 

I held my pee for another four hours with as little water intake as possible, and this is what the second test looks like:

(Full disclosure: I ripped that puppy out of the test to hold it up in the sunlight to make sure it wasn’t an indent line. It was pink on both sides!!!)

Post # 277
6344 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

mel2 :  Thank you, darling! My guess is AF will come on August 26th.  I’ll try to hold out by then, but I might get anxious and test the weekend before (the 24th or 25th).  Last time I went through this process, the stark white negatives cycle after cycle was worse than AF showing after awhile. lol

Post # 278
6344 posts
Bee Keeper

jemmlove12 :  Thank you, darling!  No feelings here! Last time, I didn’t get obvious symptoms until 13dpo, and that plus a high temp (it typically dropped by 13dpo) prompted me to test. Pregnancy symptoms usually come with the increase of HCG, which doesn’t start being produced until after implantation (between 6 and 12dpo). FX for you!

Post # 279
6344 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsMeowton :  So clear!!  Congratulations!  FX for a sticky bean <3

Post # 280
563 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  that’s what I am thinking which makes me think I may be out and these are most likely pms symptomps! Or to be SUPER hopefuly, wavering ovulation symptomps.. who knows eh, trying not to overthink! 

Post # 281
563 posts
Busy bee

MrsMeowton :  congratulations! That’s a positive to me!! 

Post # 282
2786 posts
Sugar bee

Your age/partner’s age: 31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: Aug 16/17, CD13/14

POAS Date: Aug 25

Usual Cycle Length: 32 Days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting

Trying anything new this month? Not yet, we’ll see how things go!

Link to your chart if charting: I don’t use FF.

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? This year the Bahamas wins!

We’ve very recently decided to try for #2. This is only my 4th cycle post partum, and the first two were all over the place. Pretty sure I ovulated last month, so we’ve decided to jump back on the TTC train. I am still breastfeeding our 18.5 month old, so we’ll see if that interferes. Here goes nothing! 

Post # 284
6344 posts
Bee Keeper

jemmlove12 :  Symptom spotting is so deceiving! Try not to think too much about it ❤️

MsPlucky :  Hey girl 👋🙋

Post # 285
2786 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  Heeeey! This is so surreal. So not looking forward to the TWW again… let’s just hope I actually ovulate regularly again. Need to get this kid weaned!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors