347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

hopfenn :  Thank you so much for making this! ❀️

Post # 17
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

EEek! I guess we are here for this! My new husband and I just kicked the birth control while in Mexico for our honeymoon πŸ™‚ we were debating waiting a few months but decided to just go for it! 😬😊

Your age/partner’s age: 34/35

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/DPO: day 4 of cycle 

Ovulation Date: July 24-26 estimated 

POAS Date: August 7-10?

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28 days 

Cycles Trying: this is our first 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals and the usual routine- we have daily sex 1-2x so not worried about timing anything 

Trying anything new this month?

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? Just got back from Cancun! 

hopfenn :  

Post # 18
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

hopfenn :  All aboard the crazy train!!

Post # 19
8 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: July 28

POAS Date: August 11

Usual Cycle Length: ~29 days, but last month was 27

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, BD every other day during fertile window, charting, temping, B vitamins, possibly Vitex (still deciding)

Trying anything new this month? possibly adding B vitamins and Vitex

Link to your chart if charting: will update a little closer to O date!

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? We love going to the lake on weekends! We also love any place we can hike.

Post # 20
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2 ! 

Ovulation Date: Aug 6th 

POAS Date: Aug 20th

Usual Cycle Length: 32-35 days

Cycles Trying: 1st :)! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timed BD, testing for ovulation and continuing my prenatal. 

Trying anything new this month? nothing new.

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? Ibiza! or anywhere in Europe for that fact. 

Post # 21
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

We’re finally NTNP so I’m going to roll call! I need somewhere to get my TTC angst out besides Darling Husband. He is still leaning more towards TTA so we are avoiding the days with the most fertile CM, but it’s nice to be less careful and move one step closer to TTC. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/32

Baby #: 4 (1 living, 2 miscarragies) 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 15

Ovulation Date: ??? I don’t O with any regularity. 

POAS Date: Aug 1

Usual Cycle Length: 24-32 days

Cycles Trying: Fisrt cycle NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  I have PCOS, endo, nonovulatory cycles, and miscarriages, so wrere seeing an RE in August to see what kinds of treatment I need. I’ve cut back on caffeine and sugar, started light exercise daily, take myo-inositol, folate, iron, and vit D (plus a prenatal) in an attempt to make myself O. Hoping to get Clomid or Femera once we switch from NTNP to TTC for real. 

Trying anything new this month? Cutting caffeine down to zero. I’m down to one cup of matcha daily right now. 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/catmom17

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? Two years ago we went ot Iceland and Scotland over the summer and it was the best! We don’t have the money to travel much these days, but anywhere cold would be my dream summer vacation. Maybe an Alaskan cruise next, or any of the Scandinavian countries. 

Post # 22
5446 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

The past three cycles have been 24 days but I’ve had positive ovulation tests during two cycles the day before an estimated ovulation date on the calendar. It seems that af just comes earlier than the predictions though ovulation seems to be the same. If we run into trouble I’ll start temping.

Looks like I’ll have an ovulation date of August first with a poas day of August ninth if we try this cycle

I stopped the Nuva ring in May, so I assume my body is still adjusting, but it’s been a 24 day cycle for the past three cycles 🀷🏻‍♀️

Post # 23
82 posts
Worker bee

I am so excited to finally roll call after lurking these boards for a while! After talking about when we would try for the past 2 years we have been married, I can’t believe the time has come.

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 25

Ovulation Date: August 3

POAS Date: August 17 

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: This will be our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I have been taking prenatals for a few months and have been tracking my cycles with Ava since going off the pill in March. I also bought Preseed and OPKs.

Trying anything new this month? First month!

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? Every year since I was born, we have done a family vacation to the Jersey Shore! But, we also went to Italy this June which was a whole new level!

Post # 25
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

hopfenn :  Oh im sure Ill be testing early and often laughing

Post # 26
294 posts
Helper bee

How is everyone doing? I’m on CD10 and about to enter the FW. I’ve been temping consistently for probably the first time ever. I feel like I’ve finally gotten into a normal sleep pattern, waking up between 6-7am every day and remembering to temp. I’m excited to have that extra data to confirm O. I have a doctor’s appointment this morning to go over ultrasound results and I’m going to ask about the next steps for fertility testing now that we have my husband’s SA back, but I’m not expecting much. I’m guessing she’ll tell us to just keep trying for a few more months and come back when we’ve passed the one year mark. It’s hard to be patient!

Post # 27
5446 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

rosabelle :  i was really confused yesterday, thinking what I thought was af was just spotting but it’s definitely af today. I think this past cycle is officially a 24 day cycle. I learned about luteal phase so I added that to my app, I’m interested to see if things will line up again this month

I’m still not sure if we will start this cycle, but I’m learning a lot about tracking 

Your comment reminds me, I need to get in to see a new obgyn because the one I saw before isn’t practicing anymore 

Post # 28
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas, Nevada

Happy to join for August! I just took out my nuvaring on Sunday so I am not really sure what to expect after my period is finished. We got pregnant the first month with our first daughter but my body has been through a lot pyshically and mentally in the last 2 years. So we have kicked the BC to the curb and we are just NTNP until officially “trying” in September. 

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cd4

Ovulation Date: ~July 28

POAS Date: ~Aug 10

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days 

Cycles Trying: First NTNP (fresh off of BC)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): really just trying to see how my body reacts to being off BC again – last time I went off I had a perfect cycle after and got pregnant right away so we will see what happens, but not really trying at this point  

Trying anything new this month? First month!

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? We have a cottage in Muskoka!

Post # 28
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’ll play! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Unknown! I just had my IUD removed yesterday, haven’t had a period in 4 years. 

Ovulation Date: Also unknown. I might try charting bbt just to figure things out  

POAS Date: I will take one on my birthday since I’ll be drinking, which will be Aug 23. 

Usual Cycle Length: pre-IUD it was pretty spot on a month. 

Cycles Trying: this is our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Since my IUD was just removed and I don’t know my cycle, I’m still figuring out what I want to do. Might give charting a go, I’ve been taking prenatals (Materna) and DHA. 

Trying anything new this month? Unprotected sex! πŸ˜‚

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? I live near Vancouver, BC, and I love the Sunshine Coast here πŸ™‚ 

Post # 30
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/36

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: ? August 4th ?

POAS Date: August 18? (13-14 days after I ovulate, my LP is anywhere from 10-15 days, but usually 11 days)

Usual Cycle Length: Last cycle was short at only 25 days (I ovulated early and my LP ended after 10 days instead of my usual 11-12 days), but normally 28-31 days

Cycles Trying: 4th  

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Nothing in particular yet other than prenatal and BD when the mood strikes. I track my temp so that I can pinpoint when I ovulated and know when to expect my period. I just stopped taking birth control pills in March, so I think it’s taking a bit to normalize.

Trying anything new this month? Nope, just having fun and temp tracking. 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f017

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot?  I’ll be taking my fiancé to my hometown for the first time in September for our wedding, which I’m super thrilled about. I have fond memories of ‘tubing’ in the lake or on the river.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors