August 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 302
34 posts
Newbee

topshelfprincess :  THANK YOU! I was looking for that stat this morning and couldn’t find it, that actually makes me feel a lot better. I just ran to the bathroom because I thought AF had arrived but it was a false alarm. Going to do my best to follow your lead, chill out and stay away from the tests. I only have one FRER left and those puppies are expensive so hopefully that will keep me in check until Sunday! 

Post # 303
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

flashdance :  No problem! 🙂

If you go to “Pregnancy Monitor” on the home page, there’s a section that says “Pregnancy Test Probability” about midway down. It even breaks it down by brand in a separate link, but I try to take those results with a grain of salt because not everybody who tests reports the results.

I’m glad it was a false alarm! AF better back off, lmao.

I think we just have to chill and not think about it too much. I put my pregnancy tests up on the high shelf of our closet to limit access, and am just going to temp until Saturday. Hopefully AF will stay away…

We can do it! Message me if you’re getting the itch and I’ll talk you down off the ledge! 

Post # 304
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas, Nevada

Well ladies, I am out! As I predicted! AF arrived today. On to September POAS – we will be “trying” this time – so wish me luck and good luck to all 🙂

Post # 305
2649 posts
Sugar bee

mrscrow17 :  Sorry Bee! See you in the September thread, I’m already there!

Post # 306
34 posts
Newbee

topshelfprincess :  Thanks, same to you! After feeling so discouraged this morning I think I will be in a better place to wait it out. At least that way I will get a clearer idea of what’s really going on.

Hope you’ve had a great birthday so far and that you have some time to celebrate! 

Post # 307
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

MrsMeowton :  That is DEFINITELY a positive! Congrats!!!! <3

Post # 308
82 posts
Worker bee

So, AF decided to come EARLY on our first cycle TTC so I’m out. Plus, I found out Darling Husband has low T so I’m a bit anxious about that. He can’t get in to see a Dr. until mid September but I figured it wouldn’t hurt for him to start taking Fertilaid. I will stay positive and keep going!

Congrats to all the BFP’s so far!

Post # 309
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I think I see the faintest of faint lines, but it might just be a wonky test … ugh. So hard to photograph! I can’t tell if it has color. Idk if anyone else can see anything? I really don’t want to get my hopes up over nothing.

Post # 310
193 posts
Blushing bee

In different lighting

Post # 311
5954 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

enjoy :  I see it in the second one!! Test again with FMU in a day or two 🤞🤞

Post # 312
96 posts
Worker bee

MrsMeowton :  Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and oh so hopeful that you get that digital this weekend!

Post # 313
3863 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

lou18 :  Thank you!!!! This is the difference between Tuesday’s test (top) and this morning’s test (bottom). I can see the line getting darker, so fingers and toes crossed a digital is positive by this weekend!!!

Post # 314
193 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Thanks! I’m feeling like it’s likely an evap line or something. I took apart the test but really don’t think I see any color to it. Blah! I’ll try again in a few days.

Post # 315
5954 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m starting to think I actually O’d a day earlier based on my temps this month. FF gave me was I strongly assume is too early of an O date (CD10).  I was sure I O’d on CD12, but now I’m thinking I O’d on CD11.  I think I’ll test on August 24th…. you definitely don’t have to move me, because I might hold out if I can put this out of my mind. lol

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors