Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

enjoy :  I see a faint line on both!

Post # 347
1796 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SeaOfLove :  hello!! Did you guys end up TTC this month after all? πŸ˜‚ 

I had to take a little break because I was pretty devastated last cycle. But my hopes have returned and we got awesome BD timing so I’m back for more punishment haha.  We go home to visit my family the first week of September and I’d LOVE to be able to tell them in person! We live 1000 miles away so I always have to relay important stuff over Skype and this would be so special. 

Post # 348
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

My Ava came today! So excited to use it and hopefully it helps!

Post # 349
6323 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Equine_Breeder :  It was more of a, “Whoop! Hit that fertile window!” again. Lol. Next cycle we’re pulling all the stops!  I’m sorry this process has been so frustrating. Your timing does look great! I hope you get your BFP before your trip home. Say hi to Minnesota for me πŸ˜‰

Post # 351
6323 posts
Bee Keeper

bethanyjames :  I think I see it in the second! Test in two more days with FMU ❀️

Post # 353
6323 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsBrew :  Wow! Such a high temp today! Your O date is pretty clear. I’ll be interested to see how the rest of your temps pan out this LP.

Post # 354
1796 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  haha you guys are terrible at preventing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ do you have a chart this month?

Post # 355
6323 posts
Bee Keeper

Equine_Breeder :  Haha. My husband just stopped caring, and so did I πŸ˜‚ we want a baby anyways! I do have a chart this month! Although, I’m convinced I O’d on CD11, not 10.

Post # 356
1796 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  well either way that’s good timing lol! It only takes one

Post # 357
155 posts
Blushing bee

AF came today, so I’m rolling over to September.  FX for the rest of you in August!

Post # 358
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

BFNs yesterday and today, so I’m pretty sure I’m out! Good luck to everyone else!

Post # 359
42 posts
Newbee

SeaOfLove :  yep, it’s so much gentler to just get AF than to stare at a test trying to see a line. Yesterday my temp dropped down and sure enough a couple hours later it started. Fx for you, hope you get your BFP soon!

topshelfprincess :  I love the self care plan! I also love a good project too, and I’ve been trying to get back into a regular exercise routine. I had all these grand plans to be in the best shape ever before we started TTC but a move and a new job (with a long commute) put a real wrench in my plans. I think this is the perfect time as it will give me something else to focus on (plus, you know, all the other benefits blah blah blah…)

Bob Ross is the best! I was so happy when his show came up on Netflix, it’s so soothing. My husband and I actually dressed up as “The Ross’s” for Halloween last year – he was Bob and I was Diana! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors