6231 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Sitting at 6dpo like…

Post # 365
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Alright girls, I need opinions. This is a Too Much Information one (though I feel like nothing is Too Much Information in here 😉) 

I am 7DPO today and after my first pee this morning, when I wiped I noticed two TINY red-ish/pink-ish spots (like pin head size…itty bitty). I took note and when I went the the bathroom again just now, I had one more when I wiped. Same size, similar color but a little more watery. I can’t pinpoint where it’s coming from, which is driving me mad. When I check internally, I only have lots of creamy cm but no blood to be found. Any ideas?? 

Post # 366
2757 posts
Sugar bee

MrsBrew :  Implantation?! How are your temps?

I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, but I didn’t have a temp spike this morning after yesterday’s temp dip. My temp this morning went back to my normal levels (~97.33).

I’m hoping that my progesterone is just increasing slowly and as such it didn’t get high enough to see a huge temp spike. So it was 97.33, dropped to 96.93, and is back at 97.33. I had the same .4 temp drop the cycle I conceived my son, but I had a drastic .82 temp spike the next morning. I’m also nursing still, so I’m worried that’s significantly hindering progesterone production. Not feeling too optimistic, and wondering if I should just wean my son, but that probably won’t influence this cycle. Anyway, not getting my hopes up at all this cycle, even though our timing was spot on. Also didn’t get the cm levels like I used to, but some say that’s normal after pregnancy? Who knows… ugh. 

Post # 368
2757 posts
Sugar bee

MrsBrew :  Ohhhhh, that’s a good looking chart and great temps! FX! When are you planning to test? Are you going to wait until your POAS dats? I was never strong enough for that, lol.

Post # 369
488 posts
Helper bee

MsPlucky :  I am weak af and already tested. Negative for now 😩 but you bet I’ll be testing from here on out. I can’t help myself!!

Post # 370
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

SeaOfLove :  RIGHT?? I’m only 4 DPO and our POAS date is the same day, so you must have more self control than me lol. 

Post # 371
649 posts
Busy bee

MrsBrew :  no experience here, but at 7DPO that sounds like it definitley cold be implantation!! Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 372
649 posts
Busy bee

Equine_Breeder :  I feel you SO HARD about wanting to tell family who lives across the country in person!! I will also be seeing my very far away family over labor day and hoping very much that I’ll have good news to share! We are POAS buddies, so hopefully we both get great news!! Good luck!

Post # 373
488 posts
Helper bee

Jazzylove :  thank you! I just got another tiny little speck, this one almost looked dried? I also was hit with a wave of nausea and a light headed feeling and had to go lay down. Not sure what my body is doing! 

Post # 374
2757 posts
Sugar bee

MrsBrew :  Implanting a little baby nugget, I’d say! Get cozy little one!

Post # 375
1790 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsBrew :  ooooo girl you are implanting, I’m callin it. Are your temps normally that high? Also what does taking your resting HR tell you? 

Jazzylove :  it would be so amazing to see their faces! Good luck to you too! 😁

SeaOfLove :  I’ve been symptom spotting already at 3DPO 🙈 the TWW is true torture haha

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors