August 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 376
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

hopfenn :  I did! 

Im pretty sure this is my bfp and not an indent or evap line 🙂 I’m away from home for the weekend but I’ll test again when I get home and hopefully get a darker line. 

Post # 377
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Equine_Breeder :  ugh I really hope so! It would be great timing! My temps overall this month were pretty high and on 5 DPO I did have 1 and a half drinks the night before so maybe that’s why I got a super high temp? And i just bought myself a new Fitbit and read somewhere that your heart rate increases after ovulation so I thought I’d test it out lol. I still haven’t figured out if it is supposed to increase with pregnancy too. 

Post # 378
5945 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Jazzylove :  Last time it took us much longer than expected to TTC, and looking at BFNs is so defeating, so I always try to wait until I have blaring symptoms/signs or miss AF.

Post # 383
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

DPO 9 going to 10 (I think I ovulated overnight). I think I am safe to say BFP? What do you think??? These came out by the three min mark for the new EPT and FRER, and almost immediately for the pregmate. I wonder if the pregmate is the most sensitive…

Post # 384
547 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

SeaOfLove : that makes lots of sense. Wishing you a much much faster process this time! xo

Post # 385
5945 posts
Bee Keeper

futuremrsbee83 :   Yes!! Congratulations!! Test with FMU, and it will likely be darker since it will beore concentrated with HCG.

Post # 386
5945 posts
Bee Keeper

Jazzylove :  Thank you, darling ❤️ I’m trying to air on the side of realism instead of pessimism this time around. But sometimes those lines get blurred 😂 I hope your TTC journey is an easy one!

Post # 387
197 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you!!! I am in utter disbelief!!! I still want to see levels and pg level… 

Post # 389
197 posts
Blushing bee

MsPlucky :  Thank you so so so much dear!!! Can’t wait to see if it sticks, as I had a cp a few years ago and the memory of it never went away…

Post # 390
96 posts
Worker bee

So I was meant to ovulate on the 8th, had EWCM and pains but all negative OPKS. We kept BD constantly but ruled this cycle out on the 15th after CM went away etc. Had some EWCM today and decieded to test with an OPK… very positive on cycle day 26! I am so excited to see it but also disapointed that after being so proactive, we have only BD once this fertile window. Guess I need to move my POAS date, not sure if that leaves me in Sept or not?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors