August 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 391
6230 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

lou18 :  BD tonight and tomorrow!  A positive OPK means you’ll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours, so either later today, or more likely tomorrow.  If you want to test on 11 dpo, that still leaves you in August!  August 31st.

Post # 392
6230 posts
Bee Keeper

AFM – 8dpo, and the second half of the TWW is always the hardest for me.  My guess is that if my temp doesn’t drop by Saturday, I’ll likely test.  My temps have been sooooo solid this LP.  But I hate when people tell me my chart looks so good, because it always looks good!  Until it doesn’t because my temps drop and AF shows.  Dammit, TTC!!  Such a rollercoaster. lol

Post # 393
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

SeaOfLove :  I give you lots of props because I am also 8dpo and I have been testing like a mad woman! I tested this morning and think when I squint until I’m almost blind I can maybe See a hint of a line but I know it’s still too early.

I looked at my previous charts and saw that I have had a drop on 9dpo of about .2 degrees and then began spotting around 11 and 12dpo so I am REALLY hoping my temp stays high tomorrow 😩 and I’m keeping my fingers crossed  our roller coaster is all down hill in the second half! 

Post # 394
2755 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  You do have nice charts! Haha. FX! Hopefully this week flies by. 

AFM – So, CD14 my temp dropped to 96.93 from 97.33. Then, CD15 it went back up to 97.33. This morning I was expecting another rise, but no, now it dropped to 96.76 on CD16. I did have some crampy feelings yesterday evening and I HAD to lay down and close my eyes, or fall where I stood. That was really odd for me, I don’t normally have that feeling. Very rarely, I’ll nap with my son sometimes, but usually I have to fight to sleep lol. 

So, now I’m wondering if my body tried to ovulate, and couldn’t due to hormones – yay breastfeeding. And it tried again, hence the second drop. Or if one of these is just a fluke. I was a little cold last night but like 4 hours before I took my temp. Wasn’t cold at all when I woke up to temp. Or if I’m just SOL until I wean little dude. 

My cycles were so consistent and regular before so all this is really throwing me for a loop. I didn’t nurse my son overnight last night, and am spacing out his sessions. He mostly nurses for comfort these days anyway, but with all my oversupply issues I wonder if that’s still enough to keep my hormones out of wack – knowing me, probably.

Post # 395
6230 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsBrew :  If you did implant yesterday, it should take about 2-3 days for a nice line to show up!  FX <3 

MsPlucky :  97.4 is typically my ovulation threshold… a bit higher with the warmer temps (maybe 97.45ish?).  Hopefully you get your temp spike soon.  Your BD timing looks good!

Post # 396
6230 posts
Bee Keeper

Here’s my “good looking” chart 😂 I finally added the ovulation override, because I can’t believe that I ovulated on CD10 with those signs and symptoms.

Post # 397
105 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you so much. I hope it is enough, but very excited just to have a shot! 31st of August it is.

How is the TWW treating you? Hopefully symptoms aren’t driving you crazy.

Post # 398
6230 posts
Bee Keeper

lou18 :  Eh, here and there I overthink it, but then I remind myself I feel like this every TWW lol..  That definitely puts it into persepective that it’s all in my head!  But of course you try to gauge the level of severity.  “Am I MORE tired this cycle than last?”  “Am I really MORE hungry than normal?”   Just trying to keep busy to avoid overthinking it!

Post # 400
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Well AF came this morning! I ovulated at least 5 days earlier than I thought. I don’t think I’ll roll call Sep POAS because I feel like although I loved doing this thread, we are only just new into our TTC journey and the thread is enabling the complete overthinker in me and I don’t want to stress myself out any more than I am! I am honestly my own worst nightmare, Ah!

Good luck to allbees still waiting on the BFP! I’ll still continue to follow everyone’s journey in future POAS and no doubt comment congrats! 🙂 Good luck ladies! 

Post # 401
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

jemmlove12 :  Thank you so much dear!!! I called my RE, who made me to in immediately for betas and PG levels… I am so glad that the downside of having to have an RE is that they are on top of things… Can’t wait to hear levels!!!

Post # 402
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

jemmlove12 :  Oh nooo I am so sorry to hear that!!!cry Yeah I think all the interactions can be a bit much here, and make one anxious. Sometimes unplugging a bit is good for relaxing!!! 

Good luck to you and baby dust!!!

Post # 403
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Hey ladies I need some help with my temps.  I’ve been wearing my Ava for the last 3 nights (just got it) and my temps are all over the place; 92.95, 95.40, and 91.49.  I’m not worried about them being low since it’s a skin temp but what do you ladies think?  4 degrees seems like a huge shift to me. FWIW I’m on cd14, should ovulate on cd16 and this is my first cycle since my CP

Post # 404
6230 posts
Bee Keeper

Optometrylove :  I’m sorry… I’m no help when it comes to wearables.  I find a lot of ladies have more questions than answers on these boards about wearables.  Maybe you could make your own post about it?  It might draw more people in who have used the Ava bracelet.

Post # 405
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

MrsBrew :  Sounds like implantation! Hope this is it for you.

bethanyjames :  Congratulations! 

futuremrsbee83 :  Definitely a BFP! Congratulations!

lou18 :  Are you temping at all? And which CD did you start using OPKs this cycle? It could be you had an O attempt and are Oing now,  but you could have also missed your surge and the OPK might be picking up a pregnancy at this point. 

MsPlucky :  That’s pretty much what my chart looks like all the time. I would guess O attempt that didn’t quite make it. That temp dip today might be O, just depends what your temp tomorrow is. I wouldn’t count this cycle out yet, but I understand the frustraiton. Hope your little guy lets you wean him easily if that’s what you decide you want to do. 

Optometrylove :  I would think there’s an issue picking up the temps correctly unless maybe your room is really cold, leading to your skin being quite cold at night. A 4 degree variation is going to be too sporadic and make it hard to pinpoint O. Is there troubleshooting you can do since it’s new? Maybe it’s moving around a bit and getting odd readings? I don’t have one so I have no help when it comes to experience. 

AFM, CD19 over here and no O yet. I did have a CM peak on CD17 though, so now I’m waiting to see if temps follow and I continue having non-fertile CM. Doctor’s appointment in 2 days!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors