August 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 406
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

SeaOfLove :  that’s ok I should probably give it some more time and basically use this as a test cycle.  We were only able to hit O-5, O-4, and O-3 before Darling Husband had to go out of town for work so this cycle isn’t looking the greatest anyway

Post # 407
267 posts
Helper bee

catmom17 :  I usually run pretty cold, my normal functioning body temp is around 97 and the night it spiked up to 95 degrees I felt hot all night so maybe that’s why there is such a difference.  I am worried it will make O hard to spot though so I’ll try to be extra careful about how tight the band is from now on.

Post # 408
6309 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Optometrylove :  It only takes one time!  That’s still your FW.  FX, darling!

Post # 409
267 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  your right, and deep down I know that too.  The past 2 weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions with the CP and DH’s family. Twice now in the past week they have essentially called me out in front of several other family members asking to know if I’m pregnant yet and if we are even trying which has been really hard.

ok pity party over.  FX for you as well! Good luck with the rest of your TWW!

Post # 410
6309 posts
Bee Keeper

Optometrylove :  Omg.  That’s awful… I’m so sorry.  I really hope you get your BFP and sticky bean soon <3

Post # 412
267 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  thank you, I’m so sorry about your losses.  I know none of them have dealt with losses, they are all very lucky to get pregnant with sticky beans on all the first cycles trying.  I have been able to tell my mom and one of my best friends who is also unfortunately going through her own struggles which has helped.  I’m not sure about telling Mother-In-Law, as she tends to be really insensitive even when she’s aware of people’s struggles.

Post # 414
267 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  Absolutely! Baby dust to both of us!

Post # 415
41 posts
Newbee

I got my BFP this morning😊 we had been trying on and off for a few months. I haven’t been super active on here, but I would love to be added to the Facebook group if one has been created. Crossing my fingers for more BFPs in this group!

Post # 416
1792 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SeaOfLove :  that is a good looking chart! I think you Od on CD11 too. The second half of the TWW is the worst for me too! The first 7 days I can tell myself that whatever I’m feeling isn’t anything because it’s too early. But day 8 hits and I’m a googling obsessive mess! 

I have a oretty chart this time too! My temps are nice and high and we got great timing this time so I’m hopeful. My boobs have been a little sore on the sides which is kind of new for me but I’m trying not to overthink. 

Ifyou REALLY want to make yourself crazy, go to the Countdown to Pregnancy website. You can look up statistics of symptoms by day, most common symptoms, and what DPO those symptoms are the highest on compared to pregnant women. It’s so fun but it will make you nuts 😂 

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

Post # 417
106 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Oh I know that feeling well! With my LO I felt so pregnant in my TWW so I just know I am going to be like “is this what it felt like” everyday. My fingers are very crossed for you. How did you find out the first time, any big giveaways? I tested after my linea nigra appeared overnight.

catmom17 : Unfortunately, my sleep schedule is too different depending on the day, so I am seeing how I go using everything else for now! I started using OPKs twice a day on CD6. I actually took a pregnancy test at the same time due to the EWCM, but I am glad I did as the positive OPK would have definitely gotten my hopes up. I’ve been thinking of you and am so glad that your appointment is so soon, I am really hoping you get some answers. How is the pain?

Post # 418
1792 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ooooo I came home from work and was getting dressed for bed, and my husband said “whoa. Your boobs are way bigger. Did I put a baby in you?” 

Haha! That’s the first time he’s said that since I got pregnant in January. Hopes are high!

Post # 420
6309 posts
Bee Keeper

stephyg :  Congratulations!!  There is an April group – Is that when your due date would be?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors