August 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 31
5407 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

We are going to start trying next cycle so I won’t be poas until September 4th if my cycles continue this way. I’ll be following this thread though, good luck bees!

Post # 32
290 posts
Helper bee

Sansa85 :  That’s great that you’re tracking and learning about your luteal phase. After 9 months TTC I’ve finally gotten into the habit of charting every day; it’s nice to have that extra piece of info in order to confirm O!

My doc is sending me for day 3 and 20 blood tests, which I’m grateful for, and she’s talking about referring us to a fertility clinic once she has all the tests done that they’ll want. If we do need medical assistance we probably won’t pursue it for another year, when I’m closer to being done grad school, but we’ll keep trying on our own until then ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 33
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Got a positive OPK this morning bees! We BD’d late last night, so now I’ll have to convince D.H to go again today and tomorrow haha. Wish me luck!! This is cycle #1 of TTC and I’m nervous!

Post # 34
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: not officially CD1 yet but most likely, tomorrow will be 

Ovulation Date: ~8/13

POAS Date: ~8/23

Usual Cycle Length: 34 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, BD every other day during FW and focused BD around O date, taking prenatals, using OPKs, taking Vitamin B6…I think thats everything lol 

Trying anything new this month? I bought Pink Stork fertility tea…worth a shot. Anyone with any experience, I’d love to hear it! Also thinking about trying mucinex. 

Link to your chart if charting: I will try to share when I get my new chart! 

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? I live on the East Coast and only 40-ish minutes from the beach so I am a beach baby all the way! My husband and I are going to go down next week with my parents for a few days, which we are both excited for. Our friends are joining us for a night too with their cute baby girl ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait!

Post # 35
93 posts
Worker bee

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 8DPO on the cycle prior

Ovulation Date: Predicted to be between 11-15 of August

POAS Date: 25 of August

Usual Cycle Length: Between 28 – 32 days

Cycles Trying: First for Baby 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, Charting, Prenatals

Trying anything new this month? First cycle back!

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? LA 

Post # 38
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

sassybeee :  woo hoo! Get on it ๐Ÿ™‚

AFM, I’m pretty sure yesterday’s OPK (2nd from bottom) was not quite positive, but this morning (bottom) was. What do you guys think? Was yesterday’s positive, or not quite? Either way, BD tonight! Pic also shows my chart…waiting for the temp jump so I can start obsessing over when I can test, lol.

Post # 39
1566 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  fingers crossed that you get a positive OPK soon! 

Post # 40
1566 posts
Bumble bee

n00bee :  thanks lol!

Hmmm, your top is definitely negative and bottom definitely positive. The middle one is tricky! I’d say it’s very very close. Either way, you’re good to go now! Have fun ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 41
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas, Nevada

Can you please add me for Aug 10?? hopfenn :  

Post # 42
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Your age/partner’s age: 33/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 21

Ovulation Date: 8/14 – 8/16

POAS Date: 8/26

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 1!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): we are getting married this weekend and going to start ttc on our honeymoon! I’ve been taking prenatals for about 3 months. My cycles are normally like clockwork and I have very clear signs of ovulation so not planning to temp/ use OPK’s unless we have trouble after a few months.

Trying anything new this month? Getting married and ttc is new!

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? Any national park!

Post # 43
482 posts
Helper bee

n00bee :  today definitely looks positive! Not sure what app you’re using for your tests, maybe Glow? I never get mine to show up on there. Have you tried using the app called Premom? I LOVE that one bc it will give me a ratio of how dark the test line is to the control…basically I can attach my test result to a number and it’s great LOL. And it will identify high and peak readings from the cheapy strips. Definitely recommend giving it a try! 

Post # 44
3863 posts
Honey bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Ovulation Date: Prob around August 2nd or 3rd

POAS Date: Around August 16th or 17th

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: We have been trying for over four years, but this year is the first we are trying with the assistance of doctors. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): This will be our second round of Femara. We will be using Preseed and I am going to temp/chart this cycle as well. I also am taking Metformin and Inositol

Trying anything new this month? Temping/charting

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  What’s your favourite summer vacation spot? We live by the beach, so we don’t really go anywhere more fun than that during the summer. 

Post # 45
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

lucyinsky :  Congrats!! We just got married 7/4 and got rid of birth control on our honeymoon 7/14. Lots of baby dust to you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors