August 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m actually due end of July but I’m waiting to be join that Facebook chat but I feel I can relate to you all here too.

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 29,30

How far along are you? 5 weeks 4 days 

Estimated Due Date? 28 July 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? I think it was nov 17

Who have you told? hubby, doctor, nurse, 1 friend because I was bleeding infreaked out and needed someone to talk to

When do you plan to tell other people? 12 weeks but hubby’s thinking of telling ppl on Christmas but I’ll only be 9 weeks

How did you tell your partner? gave my daughter the test to give to him 

Any symptoms tired.

What are you most excited about? My daughter becoming a big sister

When is your first appointment? already had it 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? yes !!

Post # 4
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 33/34

How far along are you? 4 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? Aug 2

What baby # is this? 2!

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? A week and a half ago at 9dpo

Who have you told? Too many people! My husband, 3 good friends, parents and siblings (we were home for Thanksgiving so the whole not drinking thing would be an obvious tell)

When do you plan to tell other people? End of first tri 

How did you tell your partner? Classic big brother shirt on our son when he got home from work  

Any symptoms? Just total and utter exhaustion  ugh  

What are you most excited about? A sibling for our son. Another little baby. Finding out what this new little creatures personality will be! 

When is your first appointment? Dec 19

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Absolutely as soon as humanly possible! 

Post # 5
180 posts
Blushing bee

Just popping by to say I was in the August 2019 group, my little boy ended up being born on 29th July and I now have a 4 month old! 

Time really does fly by. Wishing you ladies all the best on your pregnancy journeys as you await the birth of your sweet babies 🌸

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 30/35

How far along are you? I’m estimating 4w3d

Estimated Due Date? August 8, 2020 (will need confirmed with a dating ultrasound)

What baby # is this? #2 but 3rd pregnancy

How many cycles trying? Got pregnant in August, miscarried in October and now pregnant again

When did you get your BFP? I never 100% got rid of the hcg in my system but the first day it was noticeably darker was 11/30

Who have you told? Just my hubby

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure. I’m going to ask for an ultrasound around 12-13 weeks and if all is ok then I’ll probably start telling people

How did you tell your partner? I had him come look at the tests lol. He was skeptical because they were never completely negative but I just got my beta results from yesterday and I was up to 134 from 10 less than a week prior 

Any symptoms? Sore boobs and super moody. Very occasional nausea but it didn’t really kick in until around 6 weeks last time! 

What are you most excited about? All of it, I’m excited for my son to have a sibling, baby kicks and hopefully just trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not be anxious because of what happened last time 

When is your first appointment? I haven’t called yet but I’m going to try and schedule an ultrasound for 7-8 weeks

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Absolutely! I’m going to wait until after first trimester this time though.

Post # 8
645 posts
Busy bee

I am not on Facebook, but hopefully people will still periodically update here!

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 33/34

How far along are you? 5w, 4d, I think. Different apps give me different counts

Estimated Due Date? August 2, per the wheel the nurse passed around at our First Time Parents orientation our insurance offered last night. Apps are telling me varying dates.

What baby # is this? First!!

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? November 22

Who have you told? My parents, his dad, one friend

When do you plan to tell other people? Family on Christmas, friends in mid-January, around 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Got a faint positive on a blue dye test on Thursday night and we decided to wait until Friday morning to test again. I work up early, saw the digital read, and then woke him up to come see.

Any symptoms? Very emotional, sore chest

What are you most excited about? Meeting our little one

When is your first appointment? December 23

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Nope! Excited for the ultimate surprise.

We are also mixing in buying a new place, getting our current place ready to rent out, and moving, so we’re stretched very thin right now. But very excited!!

Post # 9
71 posts
Worker bee

ohhsnap :  can you add me to the Facebook group? I’ll pm you my email! 😊

Post # 10
3436 posts
Sugar bee

I love my August 2017 FB group!

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? I just turned 42. Husband is 40.

How far along are you? Like 30 seconds. Did a frozen embryo transfer on 11/25. Have been getting positives on home pregnancy tests the past couple days.

Estimated Due Date? August 12, 2020.

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We started trying in August 2018. Had chemical pregnancies in September 2018 and May 2019. Went straight to IVF. Did egg retrieval in September 2019. Transferred on 11/25/19.

What are you most excited about?  To see a rising HCG level.

When is your first appointment? Beta test #1 is in two days.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? We did PGS testing. It is a girl.

When is your first appointment? I will see my RE every two weeks until being released to my OB at 10 weeks.

Post # 11
71 posts
Worker bee

SLOBee :  congrats!! Fingers crossed your betas are great 😊

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 33/33

How far along are you? 4w 1d

Estimated Due Date? 12 August 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Today (4 December)!

Who have you told? Husband 

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably my family on Christmas, and others in the new year.

How did you tell your partner? Casually mentioned it during FaceTime.

Any symptoms? Cramping and tiredness.

What are you most excited about? Having another baby to cuddle with.

When is your first appointment? Not sure. Still early days.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? No.

Post # 14
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Hi everyone! So happy to join you all!

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 31, 28

How far along are you? 4w 3d

Estimated Due Date? August 7th to 10th depending on the calculator I choose

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 4 but it was really 3rd time lucky because I didn’t ovulate on my first cycle off the pill. 

When did you get your BFP? I was convinced I saw a faint line on at 9DPO but my husband couldn’t see anything. He said maybe to the faint line on 10DPO and 11DPO. Turns out I had terrible cheapies because I used a Clearblue test on 12DPO and it was super obvious. So we celebrated on 12DPO. 

Who have you told? I told one person in work and hubs told his close friends last night.

When do you plan to tell other people? I might tell my sister when I see her tomorrow, but we have planned Christmas reveals for both of our close families. 

How did you tell your partner? I usually take the test first thing when I get up, set the timer and take the test back into our bedroom for us to look together. This time I ran back into our bedroom, thrust the test in front of his face and said “I was only setting the timer on my phone and the line came up clear as day already!”. Then I grabbed a digital test to do and that showed positive too.

Any symptoms? I’m so tired! My husband commented last night that I’ve napped more in the last week than in the last few years. I hate to nap usually! Also have sore boobs and the occasional nausea. I’m also crying at everything! 

What are you most excited about? Telling our families at Christmas and growing a bump!

When is your first appointment? The 11th. 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Hubs has always said he doesn’t want to and I always wanted to, but I’m slowly coming around to the idea of Team Green.

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 30/33

How far along are you? 4w 4d

Estimated Due Date? August 8 2020

What baby # is this? First!!

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? November 27

Who have you told? Just my husband at this point. We probably won’t share for a while as once we tell my mom the entire family will know, and I’m not ready for that yet!

When do you plan to tell other people?  My birthday is in mid-January when I’ll be about 11 weeks, so we’ll probably tell parents and siblings then. Close friends will find out soon after. 

How did you tell your partner? I took a test on Wednesday morning and it was positive. I finished work early so I ran to the store and bought a card, pregnancy book, and a baby outfit and put them in a bag for my husband when he got home from work. I attached the pregnancy test to the inside of the card. 

Any symptoms? A little crampy off and on. I also think my sense of smell is stronger.

What are you most excited about? Having a bump and then a snuggly baby!

When is your first appointment? January 6

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes, and I can’t wait!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors