August 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 767
1141 posts
Bumble bee

Sorry to all the rollovers and congrats to all the bfps!  I got a bfn today at 13/14 dpo.  I’m not expecting AF until Monday or so, blah.  I hope everyone waiting gets their bfps soon!  I will be joining the infertility POAS board next month–I hope I don’t see any of you there ❤️

Post # 768
2050 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  sorry you’re joining the infertility boards. Hopefully you aren’t there long ❤️

Post # 769
3591 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Ugh I’m sorry girl. I hope you won’t be there long though I know it’s an amazing community of ladies over there!

Post # 770
53 posts
Worker bee

Well, I’m like 16 dpo and still pregnant so I think I can go ahead and take my BFP this month.  Best of luck to all the rollovers and those still waiting out these last few days!!

Post # 772
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Hi bees! I’m 10 dpo and decided to POAS early… Do you see a VVFL?

Post # 774
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Garden

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:    I’m sorry you’re rolling over hun. I was going to join the infertility board for September as well, but I’m waiting until I see my OB/GYN in 2 weeks for an official decision on where we’re going with our testing and treatment. Sucks that it’s come to this for both of us, but fingers crossed were able to get some help and get this show on the road soon!

Post # 775
366 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@islandlily84:  Eeeeeek I can’t believe it! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby! And baby dust to everyone else waiting or rolling over to next month.

Post # 776
1021 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  sorry to hear bee, hoping you get your bfp really soon ❤

Post # 778
366 posts
Helper bee

Update: I did a FRER tonight, and it’s definitely a BFP!!!!! Still, I’m trying not to get too excited because I’m scared of having a CP. Only time will tell!

Post # 779
1141 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Didi6:  thanks bee!  I hope that your appt goes well and you can get things moving.  Fingers crossed for both of us for good things to come in the last months of 2020!

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  thanks bee!!  I hope you get your bfp soon too!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors