August 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 781
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  hey bee, I’m so sorry to see you’ll be joining the infertility thread. I haven’t been very active anywhere this month (still processing our news) but when we finally get a follow up appt I’ll be back over there too. The ladies are so full of knowledge! I really hope your stay there is short ♥️ 

View original reply
@Didi6:  it’s a thread no one wants to “graduate” to but it’s such an awesome bunch of ladies and so full of support. I hope you get some answers soon bee and you can move forward ASAP. The not knowing is so tough!

Congrats to all the August bfps. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Post # 782
884 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  thanks bee ❤️  I was wondering how you’re doing.  I hope you’re doing okay.  That is understandable to take a break from things while you’re processing.  I hope that your clinic finally opens up very soon so you can get some more answers. 

Post # 783
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

I took a Pregmate and a FRER test yesterday and they were both a hard bfn at (I believe) 10dpo

Is there still hope?

Post # 784
1643 posts
Bumble bee

Also…I just had some out of context bleeding. OPKs indicated I ovulated around the 20th, so AF is due around Thursday. It’s Monday.

About to get a bit gross so warning!

Bleeding was different to how my period normally starts: usually its very very light for 12-24 hours, then the whole shebang heavy for 2 days, light for 2 more. Whereas tonight it is a bit of a dumping of brown, mucous-like substance. Definitely different. I don’t know what implantation bleeding is. I have no context. I just know what’s happening right now is different… :/ 

All pregnancy tests have come back hard bfn. 

Post # 785
1054 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@sbl99:  this sounds like it could be implantation bleeding as some say theirs is light brown/ mucus like so fx!! It might still be too early if you’ve just implanted, as I’ve read it can be up to 2 days after. Then again it could just be spotting but hopefully it is implantation! 🤞

Post # 786
1643 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  

So I’m going crazy

Woke up today. It’s defs AF

WTF is going on with my cycle?

That’s it. I’m documenting absolutely everything my body does this month. See you in September!

Post # 787
1054 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sbl99:  damn, sorry to hear AF came early! my cycle’s been playing tricks on me too ever since I started TTC.. before then I was super regular and now it’s completely wacked.

Post # 788
1643 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  Yes! I felt I had it down! No surprises – for years! And now that I genuinely care about what my body does and when, my body’s like:

were going on an adventure meme - Google Search | Vacation meme, Vacation  humor, Travel meme

Post # 789
1054 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sbl99:  Lol exactly! undecided

Post # 791
1054 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@islandlily84:  thank you for hosting and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! ❤

Post # 793
2457 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@islandlily84:  is there a Facebook group for positives/babies due for this group? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors