963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - Bernardo Winery

I’m also 8/22 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

Ok, so I’m not getting married that day but it is my birthday, woohoo! Congrats ladies!!

Post # 7
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

We may end up that weekend or the following.  It’s close to my grandparent’s 70th anniversary and my son’s birthday.

Post # 8
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Our date is August 22nd as well!! 

It’s perfect for a two week honeymoon before school starts again  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

Yay, I’m 08/22/09 too!!!!  It will be amazing…we’ll have our wedding that weekend and then we Cdns will get a 4 day weekend for the following one! I also chose this date b/c it’s the day before my maid of honour’s bday (and she’s coming in from Europe). Can’t wait!

Any recommendations for late Aug/early Sept honeymoons? We were hoping to go South but it will be hurricane season… ๐Ÿ™

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee

8/22 is my date too! 6 months to go!!

Post # 11
31 posts
Newbee

Yay for 8/22/09!! Less than 6 months now!

Post # 12
364 posts
Helper bee

176 days :):):):):)

Post # 13
24 posts
Newbee

Our date is 8-22-09 as well…it feels like it’s coming up so fast! As far as honeymoons go, we are thinking Hawaii but Greece could be a good option, too. Obviously, all of the great Carribean options are out because it’s smack in the middle of hurricane season ๐Ÿ™

Post # 14
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

We’re 8/22/09 too!! Yahoo! We’re getting closer. When are you guys having your showers, bachelorette parties, etc?? Also is ANYONE going to the Caribbean? We had initially had a different date and had already booked St. Lucia so when we changed the date we had to stick with the same place. It’s a big risk and I’m nervous!!!

Post # 15
56 posts
Worker bee

I’m another August 22 bride! We are planning to honeymoon on the southern coast of Spain but still have to plan the trip and book the flights/hotel. As for the other events, my bachelorette is tentatively scheduled for July 18 – about a month before the wedding. My bridesmaids are laying the groundwork already because most of them (three out of five) live out of town and have to fly in for the festivities. We haven’t decided on the date for the bridal shower yet. They floated having it the same weekend as the bachelorette, but that seems over-ambitious for a single weekend. What do you guys think?

Post # 16
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

My Fiance is having his bachelor party the weekend of my shower- July 18- which is a bit much to me, but my parents and sibs are coming into town for my shower, and he would like my brother and dad to come golfing or whatever they end up doing. I would NOT have my own bachelorette party the night before my shower though! Maybe shower same day and have the bachelorette party that night, though… thats a lot of wedding stuff in one weekend but if it saves your BMs from having to make two trips, that would be great!

My bachelorette party is scheduled for July 11 in NYC … shower in my hometown June 28, and then out here in Boston July 18. It’s gonna be a busy summer!! 

The topic ‘August 22, 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors