(Closed) August 22 2015 : )

posted 5 years ago in August 2015
Post # 47
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

jpbee:   Well I thought I could start on some local wedding Facebook pages, then Ebay. 

We are in Queensland, our “town” is about 5 hours drive from Brisbane.

Are you going to one place in particular for your honeymoon or travelling around?

Post # 49
543 posts
Busy bee

jpbee:  I’ve not been to port douglas but i would expect that to be reasonable temps for that time of year. That’s definately correct for noosa during the day but nights will be cooler. 

I’ve never really travelled… I’ve done a cruise to the pacific islands for 7 nights so i guess that counts 🙂 

Post # 51
543 posts
Busy bee

Yes, we are booked in at Hamilton Island – a first for both of us, and being farmers all we really wanted was anything coastal… so it’s perfect 🙂

Post # 52
570 posts
Busy bee

99 days to go! 

Post # 53
543 posts
Busy bee

MissCorgi22:  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! 

I am pretty excited now!!!

I still i have heaps to do, I actually think i have avoided wedding things for a month or so now. 

I have a dress fitting and the suits fitting next saturday so time to get back into it 🙂

Post # 55
543 posts
Busy bee

jpbee:  It is my first try on since ordering, however I bought a brand new sample so it will be the exact same dress i originally tried on. It just needs a hem and maybe some adjustment at the shoulders. 

That does seem to be leaving it to the last minute for yours. My dress shop told me to allow at least 12 weeks for fitting. 

Post # 57
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

I was headed to my Date Twin board (of August 15th) and saw this Aug 22nd board and just realized that today is your 60 day mark!  I just had to slow down long enough to commemorate this day for your ladies and wish you all continued luck and blessings during your planning.  We are all reaching the home stretch!  Woo-hoo!!!

Post # 58
1401 posts
Bumble bee

WOOO!! Two months out, ladies! Cheers!

Post # 59
32 posts
Newbee

ComputerLove06:  BeachBee1988:  WOO! Home stretch! I am finally getting more excited as opposed to stressed, since most things are done. Ahhhhh!

Post # 60
543 posts
Busy bee

Hi ladies!! With less than 2 months to go i thought i might stop by and see what everyone is working on now? 

I am writing up our ceremony,creating timelines, creating playlists, printing name cards and menus and table numbers etc, making signs, as well as organising the suits and fittings. 

Our rsvps are due next wednesday so im also preparibg to call people we havent heard from yet… 

The topic ‘August 22 2015 : )’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors