(Closed) August 22 2015 : )

posted 5 years ago in August 2015
Post # 106
570 posts
Busy bee

jpbee:  cakeandtea:  I was very stressed for a while.  I think I chose to DIY too much.  Now I finally feel the stress melting away and I’m becoming more excited.  I’ve finished everything that really matters.  I know that I worked hard and did my best.

I’m checking out places for a first look tonight (definitely should have done that earlier), I still need to finish about half of our programs and finish wrapping gifts.  I’m trying to figure out the timeline for everybody involved.

My forecast says 82 and sunny but they’re predicting thunderstorms for Thursday and Friday, so hopefully it will stay like that or the storms won’t come at all!

misspenny2010:  hl17burc:  

Post # 107
20 posts
Newbee

misspenny2010:  oh jeez, 98?! Are you going to be outside for any portion of the ceremony or reception? 

Four days everyone!!! 🙂 Just remember to relax and enjoy the day! 

Post # 108
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

The weather for saturday looks like 60% chance of 1 to 5mm of rain and a low of 12 high of 22. 

Hopefully it sorts itself out to be a great day. 

All packed and heading to our wedding town tomorrow. Get to pick up my dress!!!! 

Yay!!!

Post # 110
20 posts
Newbee

jpbee:  I’m hoping for an improvement in your forecast. I too would be bummed out, however rain is good luck and storm clouds can actually make for some amazing photos, especially if you have cute umbrellas as props! Just remember to enjoy the day with your spouse to be, that’s the most important thing! Xo 

Post # 111
543 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe its all over?!! 

We both had the most amazing wedding day! The weather cleared up at lunch time for our 3pm ceremony and it was too cold or windy. 

Everything went perfectly and there is absolutely nothing i would have changed!

Today is the 2nd last day of our honeymoon and we have had a blast here at hamilton island. 

I hope everyone else hd an amazing time too!!! 

Here are my rings for a lil squizz!!

Post # 112
648 posts
Busy bee

jb2015:  gorgeous ring set!

Our Aug21 wedding was perfect! Tonight is our last night before back to reality tomorrow lol. Congrats all the August bees!!!

Post # 113
20 posts
Newbee

I’m glad to hear that others had an equally amazing day. Our day was perfect, I was ridiculously happy all day and still feel stupid happy for no reason. We took the week off and I went back to work today, and we go on our official homeymoon in February, so that’s something new to look forward to! We didn’t want to leave our area when it’s so gorgeous here this time of year. It’s so surreal that it’s over and we are married! 😀 

I can’t get over the view of both of us with our rings on! Xoxo

Post # 115
570 posts
Busy bee

We had an absolutely amazing day too!  The weather was perfect.  Warm and sunny (but not too hot) with beautiful clouds that made the photos look great!  The reception was so much fun!  I didn’t want it to end!!  We took a mini-moon to VT for a few days.  We’re starting to plan a real honeymoon (Florida, Bahamas, not sure?) for November.

My photographer put a bunch of photos on his blog this morning!  And…. nobody fell off the dock (that my venue finished putting together the morning of the wedding)!

Congratulations August bees!!

The topic ‘August 22 2015 : )’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors