(Closed) August 24, 2013

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 19
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am completely okay with everything wedding related. We have a tiny to-do list that will probably be finished up tonight or tommorrow. (Like I’m thinking of going to JoAnn’s to get some tulle. I have been wanting a veil so bad – I just didn’t think it would go well with my dress. But you know, f it. I want one).

All of my energy lately has been put into my first year of teaching starting two days after the wedding with a meeting every morning from the 21st on. In that respect, I feel overwhelmed.

Post # 20
2529 posts
Sugar bee

So exciting!! 9 days to go – eek!

Apart from those last few bits and pieces that cannot be done until next week, I am pretty much ready. I really do think that wedding planning and preparation has become me…it’s given me a chance to be organised and pedantic, two of my favourite things!

Post # 21
21 posts
Newbee

I think I am the only one here getting married on the 22nd…which means I am one week away! GAH! Work is going so slow!

Post # 22
9130 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing

Post # 23
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@lolot:  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 24
1093 posts
Bumble bee

My lists tell me i’m pretty much ready and doing well, but i still feel in FULL PANIC MODE. 

There are just so many little details, that i’m sure i’m missing something.  

9 days and the grandparents are still waffling on whether to come.  

Our perfect hot record breaking sunny summer has taken a terrible turn and its been raining all week.

All my BM’s backed out of getting mani’s done with me so i’ll be going by myself ><

FI’s parents have not decided what to do for the rehersal dinner next friday. that’s all still up in the air!

This fact has enraged my older sis (BM) to the point where she’s decided that even if they host it, she’s going to boycott it.

*deep breath*

But somehow, it’ll all work out and soon enough i’ll be on a hot sandy beach with my husband.

Post # 25
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

@TaurianDoll:  

@pastrygirl:  

@lolot:  

It was an amazing effort ladies, but I caved. I bought a reception dress! Haha it’s the Faviana gown that Angelina Jolie wore to the oscars a few years ago (she wore it in black). I’m obsessed! Okay now I’m serious when I say I’m not buying ANYTHING else!!

Ps I love how my pics are the same size, yet one comes out randomly sideways?

Post # 26
9130 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@Chelwilly:  well it looks awesome!

Post # 27
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

@lolot:  thank you!!

Post # 28
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Ps— a week from tomorrow and we will all be MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 31
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

@TaurianDoll:  thanks! Yay, sounds fun! 🙂

The topic ‘August 24, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors