(Closed) August 24, 2013

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 32
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Chelwilly:  HOT! That is one amazing dress and it looks SO good on you!

Post # 35
9129 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@TaurianDoll:  fun!

Busy weekend here: 

The future hubby and I hit up Costco today for supplies for our welcome BBQ, wedding cocktail hour food, and bagel breakfast the next morning, plus a bunch of whiskey for late night.  $700 later, the truck bed is full of food and we are feeling very triumphant!

Now I just have ONE MORE barnwood sign to paint, and that massive project is complete.

Finalizing table seatings and writing them out on the old window displays is next on the docket, then poaching my office to print off a bunch of paper products.

Then GIRLS’ NIGHT out tonight as a mini bachelorette party!

Oh and my fiance’s band is opening for Ben Harper tonight – no biggie!  😀

Post # 36
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 37
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

The only day of the week here with a rain cloud. Really? I hope it’s wrong!!

Post # 38
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Chelwilly:  Our forecast has changed every single day since I started looking at the 10-day forecast. 81 partly cloudy, 82 sunny, 82 scattered thunderstorms, plus, Future Mother-In-Law said she heard 90 and sunny, and my grandma said that she heard 85 and thunderstorms. Today it says Friday is 83 and partly cloudy.

Post # 39
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Our weather changes every time I check it too! I should probably stop looking until we get closer, ha! That def won’t happen. Hopefully it’s sunny skies for all! 

Post # 40
3829 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

So far its looking like a gorgeous weekend for us! Fingers crossed HARD that stays.  But its suppose to be hot so i’m so glad everything is indoors for our guests. 

Post # 41
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

kadjaslidasjhdkljashd

So our flowers are being delivered tomorrow (I hope, since I haven’t gotten a shipment notice yet). Fiance is going to take them to FMIL’s house ASAP after work so that they can cut them and get them into buckets of water/food. She just emailed me, asking if I can call her at work about flowers. I cannot make personal calls at work!!! (Actually, I probably could, but I’d rather not.) I already have to make a call on lunch because our parks & rec department is obviously too stupid to double check the name on the account that they’re taking a payment on, so that’s time out of my lunch. You emailed me to ask if I could call you–why don’t you just email me about whatever you’re needing to know instead?!

Also, despite being on their phones a number of times for Facebook, Instagram, etc., NOT ONE of FI’s dad’s family will effing answer a text to have Future Father-In-Law CALL HIM ASAP. Because he STILL hasn’t asked if the guys can get ready there, and they won’t be back in town until Thursday RIGHT before the rehearsal.

Post # 43
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@TaurianDoll:  It’s okay, I just remembered that I need to fix both my necklace and my veil. Duh.

Post # 44
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 45
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Looking much better today. I think I’ll not check it again until Saturday, haha!

The topic ‘August 24, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors