(Closed) August 27, 2011 Brides… 7 More Months!!!

posted 8 years ago in August 2011
Post # 3
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi date twin! My save-the-dates should arrive at my house next week; I’m addressing them myself and we’re still finalizing guest list so they won’t go out until mid-February. I ordered my dress on Friday! Most vendors booked, although I’m sure I’m forgetting something(s).

40 pomanders! That will look amazing, I LOVE pomanders but I have neither your skills nor patience. 🙂

Post # 4
600 posts
Busy bee

I’m an Aug 28th Bride so TOMORROW is my 7 months 😀

I just got my wedding announcement/save the dates this week, they are stuffed and im waiting on a custom stamp I bought from an etsy seller to finish addressing them all.

As for the 40 poms… GOOD LUCK! Youre so brave!! <3

Post # 5
359 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting kind of a slow start at the whole wedding thing. I’ve ordered my dress and started interviewing photographers, and we have started our guest list, but thats pretty much all I’ve done so far.

I’m actually starting to get a bit nervous about it because some of the photographers I’ve contacted already have our day booked. I need to get cracking!

Post # 6
52 posts
Worker bee

I have been engaged for almost a year already so I have so much stuff done- I am actually at the point where I am just like “Let’s just get married already!”Laughing

My STD’s went out in November since we have been engaged for so long (and I was tired of people asking me- so when is your wedding?).  This month I am trying to tackle the transportation and invitations then next month registry.  Hope the next seven months goes fast!

Post # 7
224 posts
Helper bee

August 26 bride here. I just ordered the save the dates. They will get here sometime in February. I am still working on the guest list which exploded somehow from a measly 50 to about a 115. Still don’t know how someone can have that many family members lol (his side). However, I am only sending the save the dates to my family in Holland since he doesn’t want to send any to his side.

Last week I bought my dress, veil, and hairpiece. YAY! Yesterday I booked the photographer. About a month ago we booked the ceremony place/reception place. Now just to get going on the DJ, flowers, and officiant.

Post # 8
275 posts
Helper bee

I am an august 27th bride! I have gotten a lot done since I was engaged january 1st 2010! 

I got the save the dates out, my dress, venue, photographer, dj, cake, tasting with the caterer on saturday (YAY!) seeing a mock up with the florist on thursday, the bridesmaids dresses (one more has to order it) The groomsmen got their suits as did the groom, the grooms ring, working on the ties, and the gifts for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. Also have the favors and a calligrapher all set (she is doing EVERYTHING for $100!)  My shoes finally got bought! and my jewelry is all picked out! Thats pretty much everything. All our centerpieces are picked out and bouquets. 

I just cant wait!!! 

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee

hey ladies. August 27th here! I can’t wait.  We have the venues booked, My dress bought, photog booked, baker booked, I go meet with a florist this month and I’m ordering invites at the end of the month. I also have my MOH’s dress picked out and now we just need to go buy it and today I am planning to figure out some of the little stuff and make myself a timeline. There’s just so much little stuff!!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

Getting very excited for august 27th 2011 we have 1 month and 1 day left ..I have all of my planning done now thank god 

Post # 12
359 posts
Helper bee

Exactly 1 month to go!!! Who else is panicking a little?

Post # 13
247 posts
Helper bee

A few weeks to go, I’m also an augustus 27 bride… I’m getting nervous.

Post # 14
1498 posts
Bumble bee

ME TOO!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 15
111 posts
Blushing bee

Less than 3 weeks to go!!! so excited!

The topic ‘August 27, 2011 Brides… 7 More Months!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors