(Closed) August 28, 2010

posted 12 years ago in August 2010
Post # 17
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am also an August 28,2010 bride, getting married in NJ.  As you all know, this is the weekend before Labor Day, and in NJ, before most schools are back in session.  I’m a little worried that my Out of Town guests will not be able to make it to the wedding because their kids are already back in school.  Any one else thinking this too, or am I just nuts?

I’m hoping, but not counting on it, that some guests who absolutely can’t attend our wedding will let us know ASAP when they receive the STD postcard.

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2020

We just confirmed our date yesterday, 08.28.10.

I am so excited! I am a little bit overhwelmed as many people strated planning over a year ago but we have a ceremony venue and reception venue (if we can get our guest list down to 110…)

Does anyone use theknot.com?

Good luck everyone 🙂

Post # 19
85 posts
Worker bee

I’m a 8-28-10 bride too! getting married at a church in philly and the reception is in So. Jersey. We got engaged in may and set the date in June I feel like planning is going great but it is kinda stress full since my best friend is getting married in July and my future Brother-In-Law & SIL are getting married in October. I’m in both their weddings and they are both in my wedding.

Post # 20
19 posts
Newbee

I am also a 8-28-10 bride! I need to kick my planning up a gear or two. I still have a lot of stuff left to do!

Post # 21
118 posts
Blushing bee

Hi everyone! I’m an 8/28/10 bride too!! Only seven months away…

Post # 22
9 posts
Newbee

OOO me too 08/29/10 in Maine!!!!!! Fingers crossed for sunny skies! Defnitely need to kick up my planning as well!

Post # 23
2090 posts
Buzzing bee

hey blueeyed611 – I’m 08.28.10 in Maine too!

On one hand, August seems forever away, then on the other, it’s seems just around the corner and I have soooo much to do!! 🙂

Post # 24
9 posts
Newbee

OOO I meant 08/28/10 ooops

Post # 25
118 posts
Blushing bee

I’m just hoping the weather will be nice.  Chicago at the end of August could be disgustingly hot and humid or rainy and cold!

Post # 26
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m an 8.28.10 bride!

We are getting married in Parker, CO.  I’m actually having a lot of fun with planning, and I’m keeping things very simple but elegant.

Post # 27
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We just set our wedding date at 8/28/2010, too! I feel like I’m coming into the game a little late, and might have to make some decisions quickly, but that’s fine with me. We wanted to get married before I start my doctoral program (I don’t know if I can handle planning the wedding and going to school at the same time), and so Fiance and I can live together when I move to his city. Our wedding is near Baltimore, MD!

Post # 28
28 posts
Newbee

I am an 08/28/10 bride as well! Like @hedgeknits, I feel like we are jumping in a little bit late (people are always SHOCKED when they ask when we are getting married and I tell them August 28th – they reply… Of THIS year?!!!??) We really wanted to avoid a year + engagement, so we decided to fast track it!

Post # 29
180 posts
Blushing bee

So it looks like I am the third “Kara” on this board getting married on August 28th of this year. Crazy! but I cannot wait!

@Carabelle- I got engaged in Chatham! My fiance is a little sad still that we wont be getting married there, but it still holds quite the place in our hearts.

Post # 30
7 posts
Newbee

That was my date! But the Venue we really wanted was taken for that day, so we went with August 27, 2010!1 Seems so far away! Congrads

Post # 31
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010 - Family Ranch outside Glenrock, WY

8.28.10 in Wyoming!  🙂 

The topic ‘August 28, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors