(Closed) August 28, 2010

posted 13 years ago in August 2010
Post # 32
243 posts
Helper bee

Same date here. 102 days to go!

(and a rediculous amount of things to reserve/DIY/plan/buy. It seemed so far away back in September when we got engaged but now I’m feeling the crunch.

Does anyone else feel like the reality of it all is finaly setting in?

Post # 33
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010 - Family Ranch outside Glenrock, WY

Uh, YA!  haha  Today it really sank in..

Post # 34
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Feeling the crunch big time!  I mailed invitations yesterday (June 10th) because my RSVP date is Aug 1st.  Can’t wait to see what starts coming back!!

Post # 35
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

August 28, 2010 @ the Mission Inn in So Cal!!  🙂  I am reallllyyyy getting excited now, but still have SO MUCH to do!!  Tonight I finally knocked out ordering the guestbook, ring pillow, and flower girl basket from etsy.com (LOVE THAT PLACE), and the toasting flutes/cake serving set. 

I’ve definitely been on the tighter end of planning timelines…I just ordered my invites on Sunday LOL..they should be here by the end of June with enough time to give people about 7 weeks notice…our venue is not super strict on a head count deadline so I’m not freaking out too much about that part of it!  I just need enough time to confirm my amount of tables, etc.  I will probably start freaking out at the beginning of August though when people have not RSVP’ed yet…haha!

Has everyone found their shoes??  I want to wear hot pink heels but I’m not having luck finding something I absolutely love.  :/ 

What else does everyone have left to do??

The topic ‘August 28, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors