Post # 1
Hey ladies so the day is getting soooo close!! What do you guys still have left to do? Did you send out invites yet?
I still need:
Send out invites
figure out transportation
print out menus, programs
pick out tuxes
buy wedding bands
…OMG so much to do so little time!
Post # 3
I have a mile-long to do list, but it’s mostly things I want to do, like finishing our semi-DIY invites and assembling them! I say that now, but I bet I’ll be so glad when I actually start the assembling, etc.
Actually, I’m most nervous about losing weight – I have a couple months to do it, but when my dress came in last month it wouldn’t zip up all the way, eek! I should be more freaked out about that but I’m not. Uh oh.
Post # 4
jduck weightloss is also one of my biggest to do’s! I actually ordered my dress one size bigger just in case LOL I just couldn’t risk getting it and not fitting!
Post # 5
Really, I SHOULD have done that just in case. But after they measured me, they didn’t ask me what size I wanted… and in the flurry of things we didn’t think to ask what size they ordered me! I’m hoping if I lose about 10 or 15 pounds total by the end of July, the dress will fit.
Post # 6
I need to exercise. My dress zipped up on Friday when I tried it on with my shoes, but barely. Two months to lose ~5 pounds.
Post # 7
Just sent out the invites today! Going for my first dress fitting this week. Need to coordinate with the deacon and just little odds and ends. It’s getting so close – I’m excited!
Post # 8
We need to
- look at tuxes
- pick flowers
Huh. I thought my list was gonna be really long until I started writing it, lol. I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do, but those are the only thigs I could think of 😛
Post # 9
WOW – I am still calling it the 3 month mark for me because my wedding is on the 21st of August but still I am soooo excited!
I am a little nervous because I writing my comprehensive exams for my doctorate at the beginning of July and feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day! Any doctoral students out there that feel my pain!
My List is definitely getting shorter – thank god!
- Invites going out this week (most guests are Out of Town and need to book travel and accommodations)
- Book chairs and chair delivery for ceremony
- DIY escort cards
- DIY veil
- DIY card box of sorts (my ambitions are dropping LOL)
- Get the GMs gifts
- Make a pink crinoline/dye crinoline pink or something along those lines!
- Meet with DJ
- Apply for a wedding license
- Meet with officiant
- Make first fitting appointment
- Give limo company itinerary
Ok it’s longer than I thought!
Post # 10
I’m getting so excited for all of us! 🙂 Here’s my to-do list. After typing this all out, i’m starting to feel a little scared…
I still need to figure out my veil (I might be wearing my mom’s if I can change it a little)
meet with the church to finalize details of the ceremony/music
Find ushers and readers for the ceremony (I just heard that we’re supposed to find somebody to vacuum and clean up the room we get ready in at the church…and I have no idea who I can ask…)
meet with the DJ
e pictures (our photog scheduled a shoot for us back in october but canceled it, and I haven’t heard from her since…hmmm)
Finalize floral details
Make/print/send off invitations (my dear sweet Fiance is wanted to use his graphic design skills and design our invites, however, he’s procrastinating and we do not share the same opinions on what looks good in this situation…oh buddy)
Meet with the cake provider
final dress fitting
Draft/print wedding programs
figure out transportation
Get my Fiance to register for the tools he wants
Apply for wedding license
Oh, jeez. I thought I was in the home stretch but this list is big. Good luck with the final details ladies! I’m sure you all will have absolutely fabulous weddings! 🙂
Post # 11
My list is never ending and of course I keep adding to it :D….I’m waiting to see how long it takes me to go crazy haha
Post # 12
Basically 3 months out for me and so much to do!!!!!
- Figure out what ceremony musicians will play
- Find a hair/makeup person and have the trial
- DRESS FITTINGS
- FI’s suit fitting + buy all accessories for him (shirt/tie/shoes)
- Print menus
- Get a marriage license and a nice pen!
- Meet with ceremony and reception venues’ reps to finalize decor
- Small stuff, like remembering to get the rings cleaned before the wedding, whitening my teeth and other things I already forgot
Post # 13
There’s def still tons to do. But I feel good.
Fiance and I realized that we are under 2 months now and things have kicked up in high gear.
I was home this past weekend and got tons done.
- Have cake flavors pretty much picked out.
- Had the caterer tasting so feeling good about our food
- MOB dress bought.
- Bridesmaid or Best Man dress decided and should be rush ordered in next 2 days.
- First fitting this weekend.
- QiPao rented.
- Half of the invites our out of our hands and into my brothers for distributing. Mailing out the rest either Friday or Monday.
- Favors have been started. Tags and labels designed just need to adhere.
- Centerpieces started.
- Going to order our bands this Thursday.
- Continue suit shopping.
- Need to work on programs
Feel really good in terms of projects.
Just starting to get nervous regarding day of timeline now.
Post # 14
Sending out invites this week!
2nd set of epics this weekend (click my username to read previous posts on photographer)
Finishing up DIY crafts (seating chart, etc)
Picking out the tuxes! I cannot get my fiance to do this! Some lame employee at Mens Wearhouse said he can wait until right before so that’s what he’s doing. I’d like to give that person a piece of my mind! haha
Post # 15
– Print programs
– Pick out accessories
– Figure out what groom is wearing
– Layout of reception
– Get alterations
– Makeup trial
– Get marriage license
Geez, the more I think the more I have to do. I’m sure there’s more I’m missing.
Post # 16
So much to do so little time!
But I’m feeling good!
- We went to talk to our jeweler yesterday and we’ll be back in another week to try on a wax mold. SO excited!!!
- Honeymoon airfare was booked 2 weeks ago for an awesome deal!
THREE glorious weeks through Europe! Here we come!
- Just booked our first nights stay at Abigail’s Hostel in Dublin!
Starting to slowly work through our itinerary one trip day at a time.
- Ordered Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts!
- Going tonight to look at suits for Fiance again, cross your fingers!
- Cake ordered placed.
- Talking to a Etsy seller now to create custom Gerbera Daisy sugar flowers for the cake decoration. WAY cheaper than having the bakery do it.