Post # 62
You are doing great! Here is my list of to-do’s:
-Speak with florist
-Buy FI’s ring
-Buy presents for bridal party/parents
-Get marriage license
-Book a DJ
-Choose songs for ceremony/reception
-Decide on whether or not we will have decorations at the ceremony space
-Book hotel room
-Do hair/makeup trial
I’m sure there are other things that I haven’t thought of yet… I’m a little behind because I did student teaching last semester and was unable to work on ANYTHING for four months straight… very scary. I’m catching up slowly but surely though!
Post # 63
Urgh. My list has gotten longer instead of smaller. All these stupid details are driving me nuts.
Post # 64
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
Me too! Ack, suddenly all the stuff where I thought “That can wait all the way til June” needs to be done… and it’s a lot…
Post # 65
– Invitations: Done. We did end up going with Plan B. FI feels terrible but what we chose were very nice.
– Hair trial: Scheduled for July 20th.
– Lose eight pounds: Well, it’s seven pounds now. Stress eating is my downfall.
– Marriage license: Any time after 60 days. FI is excited to go.
– Order flowers: Perhaps today!
– Memory charm photos: On hold as my Mac is in the shop. I did figure out the pixel dimensions for the frame charms.
– Suit fitting – done. No alterations needed. I’ll find out about my own dress when I try it on again around the Fourth of July.
– Anti-slip soles are done. Heel liners aren’t yet.
We are both working like crazy–FI hasn’t had a day off since June 2nd–so the time is going to speed by I’m sure.
Post # 66
place card holders/favors, have caligrapher do place cards, marriage license, my wedding band, possibly one more gift for bridesmaids, choose grey or ivory napkins (have to see in person the week before wedding), get items for emergency bride kit and bridesmaids kits, get items for complimentary bathroom basket, get items for hotel welcome bags, order groom’s gift, buy strings of fake pearls for wedding cake table, groom and groomsmen need to get measurements taken to give to tux rental place, dress will be altering (week before the wedding), assign people tasks (ie. taking gifts from venue, packing up things that need to be taken home from venue.), buy parents gift, choose recessional song, still have a bunch of printables and stuff being made but someone else is doing that for me.
Post # 67
God. We still need to:
-finish paying off the balances oneverything. When can we do this? I want it done now.
– discuss stuff with DJ
– lengthen suit arms, get ties
-rent a sedan?????
-get the stupid guest list so I can finish everything that is just just almost done
– dress alterations
– marriage license
– gift boxes forcookie table
– finalize cake
-order rings (at least they are already picked out)
And probably more.