(Closed) Augusta Jones Jessie Real Brides – Show me your wedding photos!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Augusta Jones Jessie Real Brides - How would you review your dress?
    LOVED it! It looked amazing in person and in photographs! No complaints! : (4 votes)
    100 %
    LOVED it in person but could have photographed better : (0 votes)
    Loved it but wasn't very comfortable : (0 votes)
    Slightly disappointed in the way it photographed : (0 votes)
    Slightly disappointed in the way it fit : (0 votes)
    Slightly disappointed in the comfort level : (0 votes)
    Very disappointed in at least one aspect - will explain below. : (0 votes)
  • Post # 19
    100 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013 - Hotel Del Coronado

We put down the deposit! I swear the photos I took do not do it justice of how it really looks in person. In the photos I have an odd shape which is kind of bad. All well here they are! I’m excited! 

Post # 21
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @sofiekitty:  Thanks! Please look at your bod! I don’t know maybe its the lighting that bothers me lol. I am bringing my digital camera next time. I’m glad we have the same taste in dresses. Everytime I watch any of those TLC shows the brides all like the same type of dress. I love ours! It’s timeless! I’ll keep you posted on the fittings and everything. 

Post # 23
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @sofiekitty:  haha yeah I will most likely be doing that once the dress is in my hands. The only thing I think I might change is my sash. I want more bling on it. The bridal salon I got the dress at didn’t have any sashes I really liked besides the one in the picture. I figure I can always add more bling to my current one. Which sash did you end up getting?

Post # 26
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @sofiekitty:  Yay I cant wait!! I have to wait until June for my first fitting! I cant wait to see your pics!

Post # 27
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Hey girlies, although i haven’t brought the Jessie i am going to the bridal shop at 4pm …. english time to make my mind up. i have found a few websites which i don’t think you mentioned in your last post, although im heading more for the unbeaded version in ivory a ouple of these post show the sparkle. ENJOY xxx   http://binaryflips.com/blog/2012/07/malindy-elene-bridal-couture/                                  you have to scroll down on that one because the photographer photographs two dresses           http://www.katemurphyphotography.com/2013/02/liza-cutler-2/    this is non beaded             http://www.augustajonesblog.com/posts/62-Kristin%20&%20Graham 

The topic ‘Augusta Jones Jessie Real Brides – Show me your wedding photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors