(Closed) Austin & SA budgets

posted 9 years ago in Austin and San Antonio
Post # 3
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Fiance and I are getting married in Vegas, but having a reception here. For about 100 people, we’ll be under $3,000.. which is totally awesome! The Vegas side is much more expensive that Austin!

Post # 4
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Our budget is $8,500. Have a free venue and doing our own flowers. This budget doesn’t include rings, honeymoon, or rehearsal dinner. 

Post # 5
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Our budget was originally set for 20K with us paying about 75%…since I am such a frugal person though, I’m hoping it will be more around 12-15K…of course that won’t include the HM! Austin is definately and expensive place to have a wedding, but there are ways to cut corners, etc!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I am not going tolie and I think our budget is insane, but when you can have it and not put yourself into debt, why not.  Withthat being said, all in out budget is $50k.  I would love to cut that in half but I don’t think it is going to happen with his heart set on Camp Lucy. 

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Our Austin wedding budget is 40K (we started at 25K, but it got out of hand fast)!

Post # 8
495 posts
Helper bee

We’re looking at $3k (all told, though our clothes (and rings, of course) are all rewearable, so we’re calling it $2k for the wedding itself), but we’re not really paying for our venue, and I’m DIYing pretty much everything but food and drink. We expect around 50 guests.

Rehearsal dinner (whether to have one) is still up in the air, too.

Post # 9
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

ours is set for about $10k and we are hoping to keep it right around there and i’m scared it’ll start to rise as i change my mind a million times about things! luckily we have a few family memebers who are being very generous. 🙂

Post # 10
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Ours is looking like 40k (which makes me sad!). I wish there was a way to cut it but 80% of it is my dream venue and the food costs associated with it. Our only hope is to cut the guest list down.

The topic ‘Austin & SA budgets’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors