(Closed) Baby Freebies & Deals!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
1763 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Register at Pampers.com and they send you free diapers and free cans of formula through out the first year! Tons of coupons too, I don’t think I ever paid full price for diapers.

Post # 4
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

@penguinsaremyfriends:  Also, if you buy Pampers you can enter codes from all the boxes on their website (I think it’s called “Gifts to Grow”) and they’ll send you more coupons!  Woot!

If you’re formula feeding, most of the big name formula sites allow you to sign up for free coupons and formula checks, too.

Also,  can’t say enough about http://www.thredup.com.  I buy all of my daughter’s clothes on there, and for about $15, I normally get 8-12 outfits in good to new condition.  I will never buy retail again!

Post # 6
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@penguinsaremyfriends: when do you register for that, is that when you’ve already given birth? Or before?

Post # 7
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

For moms in Chicago, check out Bump Club and Beyond. I think they also just expanded to Austin as well. They have tons of great mom events and at each one you get a goody bag filled with awesome gifts, and they have big door prizes too (like strollers, mattresses, diaper bags, beaba’s, etc.) You have to pay to attend but you get more in free swag than the tickets cost.

Post # 8
1763 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have done it when I was pregnant and then I got samples close to when my babies were due.

I honestly thinnk the price between name brands are the same. I think Swaddlers are the best diapers for new borns. And the coupons are for $2-3 off a pack. So I think it is worth it.

Post # 9
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

@regberadaisy:  Pampers (at full cost) are more expensive than generic brands, and I can definitely buy Huggies for cheaper at Costco, but we’ve had leaks and blowouts in every brand except Pampers.  I guess Pampers just fits our daughter better.  After the coupons, we spend pretty close to what we would for full cost generic diapers, but we don’t have to worry about the issues that come with using cheaper brands.

The topic ‘Baby Freebies & Deals!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors