(Closed) Bachelorette Party & Shower Outfits! ..::*LET ME SEE ‘EM!*::..

posted 7 years ago in Parties
Post # 3
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’ve been posting this all over lately but here’s my outfit for my bridal shower! I got it at NY and Co, and the shoes are from Kohl’s. They have a lot of cute dresses at NY, Gap and Ann Taylor Loft right now!

Post # 4
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m actually going to Belk’s charity sale this weekend looking specifically for a shower dress!

Post # 6
Hostess
11279 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I don’t know yet about the shower, though it’ll depend on the weather so am going to see nearer the time. Here’s my bachelorette outfit

And the clutch but in black

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@nursein10:Thanks, so do I! And they are SO comfortable, they aren’t hard to walk in at all. I found them when I was looking for shoes for my BMs!

Post # 8
690 posts
Busy bee

Right now I’m planning on wearing the dress I wore for our Engagement photos to my bachlorette party.  But with some high heels!

Post # 9
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

For one shower (dress is from Dress Barn):

For the other shower (it hits just above the knee, and is from Dress Barn):

And for my bachelorette:

Post # 10
843 posts
Busy bee

This is what I wore to my bachelorette, I don’t have my shower dress in picture form yet!

Post # 11
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@TealaB:That is so cute! Where is your dress from?

Post # 12
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

So I am having a surprise Vintage Alice in Wonderland Themed shower (by request of course!).  This is the dress that I bought and am stashing at my mom’s house until the event!  I have not yet bought the bachelorette dress.  Once the gals firm up the plans, I will probably go shopping.  I also need a rehearsal dress… hmmm…

Post # 14
690 posts
Busy bee

@Running Elley: I got it from Sears last spring, I think.  The brand is “oasis”.  I did see a lot of VERY similar looking dresses (for very cheap) at Ross over the summer though.

Post # 16
2410 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@CatyLady:

I’m in love with your dress! Where is it from?

The topic ‘Bachelorette Party & Shower Outfits! ..::*LET ME SEE ‘EM!*::..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors