Post # 1
Ladies that have had their bachelorette party already, or have ever even been to one, I have a couple questions:
- Do guys actually buy you drinks even though they know you are getting married?? (doesn’t make sense to me lol)
- What are some games you played that were fun but perhaps, not too risque?
- Is a bachelorette party still fun even though practically none of my ladies are single?
- Any extra advice is welcome. We definitely wanna out-fun the boys lol.
Post # 3
My friends were the ones who bought me drinks. I think one of the things on my scavenger hunt list was to get a guy to buy me a drink. But they werent just offering out of nowhere! The most fun game of the night was the scavenger hunt to do different things. Like one of them was to have a guy write 5 pieces of marriage advice on a napkin or get a guy to sing me a song. A bachelorette party is as fun as you want it to be! I had a blast at mine and half the girls at mine were not single!
Post # 4
I haven’t had mine yet, but I’ve been to a few. I’ve seen one game that I loved. The Maid/Matron of Honor taped the bride’s Fiance before we left for the girl’s weekend answering questions about their relationship, like where was your first kiss, what’s your favorite quality your Fiance possesses, etc. When we got to the hotel, we played the video back and the bride had to guess what her Fiance said. If she got it wrong she had to drink, if she got it right, everyone else had to. It was a perfect way to pregame and make the bride feel like the night was all about her.
Picture scavenger hunts are a blast too because by the end of the night you have a record of inside jokes that only you and your girls will understand.
Post # 5
@MrsMcGyro: yes we did that game too! And I loved it. Actually first we did questions that I had answered that my girlfriends had to guess and if they got it wrong they had to drink. Then they asked me questions that Darling Husband had answered and if I got it wrong I drank.
Post # 6
1. i had a “pre-bachelorette” party last weekend (side note: most.fun.ever.) and guys were just buying me shots – it could have been the atmosphere though, because it was very dive-bar/cheers/college bar-y – it was a BLAST
2. i went to one where the Maid/Matron of Honor had brought a deck of bachelorette cards, and they were like little “dares” – but the bride had the power to veto any card that she didnt want to do
3. totally still fun. its like the ultimate girl-time – dancing, singing, etc.
4. i cant think of any advice other than picking somewhere to go/something to do that you love to do or have always wanted to do – we’re going to an 80s themed club for mine, and im STOKED 🙂
Post # 7
I haven’t had mine yet. But at my MOH’s bach party couple of years ago we had a scavenger hunt game she had to complete by the end of the night. One of the tasks was to have a guy buy her drink. Another one was to get a pair of boxer shorts from a guy! Before we went out we had a mini lingerie party/ naughty cake for her.
Another bach party I went to years ago. The Maid/Matron of Honor had a little bowl that all of us had to draw pieces of paper from that had a name of a differ shot. Each bar we went to we had to see if the bar tender knew how to make that shot or not. Quite a few of the shots bar tenders had no clue what they were.
Post # 8
You guys are… GREAT 🙂 Thank you so much I feel a lot better and I’m gonna show this post to my Maid/Matron of Honor for some ideas. ^_^
Also, anyone think I could pull this dress off? I’m worried because I have a Dirty Delete chest.
Post # 9
I have a Dirty Delete chest too, I would be a little concerned with th undercage part, it always seems that they cut the boobs in 1/2 on me, kind of like the buitl in bra tops!
Post # 11
Most of my girls are in relationships and YES we had a BLAST!! We didn’t play any games (not my style, I would rather dance then play games) but I have been to some where we did & it was still fun too!
Mostly your girls buy your drinks, but you will have some guys that will buy you drinks & shots as a “congratulations.” Sometimes you have some lurkers, but they typically are lurking to try to scope out the single girls in the group, most guys are just flirty and fun & tease you.
And I will say all the guys agreed that my party was way more crazy then the boys, but thats how we roll! 😉
Here is a pic to show you how we ended the night:
Post # 12
Love that blue dress. Looks like it could be tough for a big chest though. 🙁
Also, I love the idea of renting designer stuff. But I would be REAL nervous about wearing a rented dress out for a bachelorette party. If gets spilled on, snagged, etc., you could be on the hook for $3300.