- 4 years ago
- Wedding: June 2014
I know it’s probably bothersome to read a long story about negative experience, so I’m just gonna list you things about Hera Vintage Co / Hera Dress Company that made me a very unhappy bride:
- Pleasant conversations at first, making me believe things would go as planned.
- End of January: I told Amanda, the owner, my wedding date.
- May 1st: Amanda, asking me again when I’d be needing the dress. I told her June 3rd is the wedding but I want it be ready middle of May.
- April 30th: Amanda, having to agree to send pictures, WHICH IN THE END, SHE NEVER DID.
- May 18th: Amanda replied to me saying they made an error on my dress and that it will be ready in the beginning of June. I told her, NO WAY, since the wedding date is June 3rd, so she has to finish before that, per our agreement.
- May 25th: I sent her an email, asking why she hasn’t replied. I was already upset for her lack of response and started to look for another dress.
- June 1st: Amanda FINALLY replied, saying sorry that her seamstress could not finish the dress and she would give me a full refund ‘next week’.
- My wedding date was June 3rd, in which Amanda knew, yet she informed me that the dress can not be finished only 2 days prior to my wedding day.
- Amanda also sent another e-mail on the same day, saying that she’d give me discount if I ever want to have another dress made by her. I said, “Thanks for the offer, but no. Just give me my money back.”
- Today is July 11th: Amanda still HAS NOT REFUNDED ME.
Not only I lost money, I had to find another dress, so close to my wedding day… such an additional stress I did not need. I mean, why couldn’t she tell me sooner? I could have showed you proofs on how many e-mails I sent closer to my wedding day, just asking her over and over the status of my dress. I just simply could not understand her business principal and attitude. So please, save yourself from the trouble and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER.