- 6 years ago
For anyone considering BHLDN, I just want to share my negative experience. The dress itself is perfect, but the customer service has been dismal.
- September: I buy the (beautiful, perfect, amazing) dress in-store. It’s backordered, and I’m told it will ship by November.
- November: I notice I haven’t received any emails from BHLDN. Maybe they’ve got my email wrong? I call, asking to change the email address on the account, only to be told, “Unfortunately we can’t do that.”
- December: I call to see if the dress has come in. They tell me my order has been canceled! What?! I changed credit cards in November, and when the old card was declined, they just canceled the order without contacting me! (Well, probably they emailed the wrong address that I had tried so hard to get fixed.) Now the dress is backordered *again* and I won’t get it until early March, just one month before my wedding. That will make alterations difficult.
- I complained until they agreed to give me a 10% discount. Then the next day, I called the actual BHLDN store (not the main customer service number) and they were actually helpful. The manager helped me get a size 2 dress (I was between the 2 and 4, and the 4 was backordered), although without the 10% discount. Then, a week later, BHLDN shipped me both dresses – the 2 and the 4 that I had been told was backordered until March (??). So…it worked out in the end, but they don’t really have their act together!
- This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by msowl.