(Closed) Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
  • Post # 3
    895 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I ordered a china replica dress for $220. It wasn’t exact and the bow fell off at one point before the wedding but it was my dress and I loved i none the less.

Post # 4
    3141 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Yes I found my Gown for $900 at a local Bridal salon that also provideds consignment / rental of gowns. 

Post # 5
    4352 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

My dress was $500 because I got it used.

Post # 6
    149 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

My original dress was used and it was a DB and i got it for $60. Then i decided that it was to much dress and sold it. found another on there web on clearance and then they were haveing half off so i got my dress for 64.70 with shipping.

Post # 7
    4025 posts
    Honey bee

I bought mine brand new at a salon for $1050. I don’t consider it a budget dress since I bought it for full price – but it meets your under $1300 criteria 🙂 

Post # 8
    6512 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2012

I got my beautiful Justin Alexander dress at RK Bridal in midtown (I see you are a NYC bride too, so I’d definitely recommend checking them out!) for $1080 (+ alterations, of course).  My friend (who was one of my bridesmaids too!)  just found her gorgeous Wtoo dress there this weekend for $1010!  They have a great selection in your price range. 

Here’s my dress:

And up close for the detail:

Post # 9
    6124 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

Casablanca 50% off at a sample sale, so $399!

Post # 10
    1074 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I paid under $1300 for my Bellissima Couture Bendecca dress. It was already on sale because it was about to be retired but I was debating on whether or not I should buy now or wait and come back later, so the shop took my hesitation differently and kept taking more and more off. It was amazing.

Post # 11
    2840 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

allure eight nine 1 nine was about $900.

Post # 13
    1425 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

I bought a Atelier Diagonal dress, which is like a cheaper brand associated with both St. Patrick and Pronovias.  The regular price was $1060 plus tax!  And it’s so pretty 🙂

Post # 14
    458 posts
    Helper bee

I got my dress at a resale shop in the Chicago suburbs (House of Hope Resale)…. for $50!!! I took it to my seamstress, and she’s going to take it in, add bra cups, change the neckline to sweetheart, and add a bustle for $120. I bought a $25 hoop skirt from angelsbridal on eBay. I can’t wait to see it all together! I’ll do a post once all the work is done on the dress, but here it is, big and unaltered.

Post # 15
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I am a bargain bride! I got my gown, brand new, no discount for $950. It’s GORGEOUS!! Its a Bonny Bridal Style 1108!

Post # 16
    Hostess
    3369 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I am! My Paloma Blanca retailed for $3,000, and I got it as a sample for $1152! 

The topic ‘Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors