(Closed) Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
  • Post # 137
    123 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@SuzeeQ21:  Awww thanks Ms. SuzeeQ!

My dress is by desginer Stephan Yearick, who the sales lady told me is big into pageant gowns. I dont have the dress style # because I bought it at one of those crazy sample sales,  but if you google that name, you should see some different styles, or maybe a website…. 🙂

I am still getting some alterations made to it (making it into a sweetheart neckline instead of halter). I will post pics once it is all done!

Post # 139
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Mine was CAD$478 after taxes. It still needs some alterations, but yay for bridal consignment stores!

Post # 140
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I picked mine up as the sample for $275. It only needs to be shortened slightly so about another $50 for alterations.

Post # 141
    207 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

My dress was $1500 but the bridal consultant let me order it for $1100..

Casablanca 2066…

Post # 142
    6 posts
    Newbee

Mine was under 1100…..and i love it….

Post # 143
    275 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I had seen the dress on Theknot.com, ended up going on to the designers website and realized it was 600$, did a google search and found it sold at Costco even cheaper. Soooo…..I purchased  mine from Costco… Yeah costco the superstore with huge tubs of mayo and 40 lb bags of rice.  It is $499.  The cathedral veil was 99$.  I contacted Kirstie Kelly-  and they sent me a sample size of the dress I wished to purchase so I could try it on.  Fell and love head over heels.  The dress is made incredibly well and I still can’t believe it was only $499.  Pardon the pictures they’re not the best, we live 17 hrs from family so I had to try the dress on alone and he’s superstitious and doesn’t want to see it before we wed.

Post # 144
    504 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

Here’s mine! After tax and custom sizing $920. 🙂
    Jasmine f374

Post # 145
    286 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Mine was $620 CAD + $240 for alterations 🙂 A little bit more than I wanted to pay for alterations, but it’s done now. It’s a DB dress.

Post # 146
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I got mine from a local bride who decided to buy a different dress, brand new, with tags, for $60. =)

Post # 148
    2426 posts
    Buzzing bee

Just got mine back from alterations.  $450+$110 = $560 total plus undergarments. It’s from DB and I love it! 

Post # 149
    27 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@amazingbee:  thank you!! I can’t wait to show everyone my $2 dress! :)))

Post # 151
    88 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Here’s my Anjolique dress, which was around $950 including taxes. Not really a bargain because I don’t think it was on sale, but still met my goal of keeping it under $1,000.

The topic ‘Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors