(Closed) Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
  • Post # 77
    117 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    @ThinkingOutLoud:  The girl behind you is wearing my dress!

I look HORRIFIC there, but I paid $599 for the dress. It’s from David’s Bridal and was discontinued. I bought the sample so I got to take it home almost right away! Fits me like a glove 🙂

Post # 79
    457 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @SOON_2B_VERAS:  Thanks so much! I’ll definitely be posting photos after my fitting in 2 weeks. I’ve been getting tons of deals, I just bought my necklace from another Bee! Yay for another bride on Labor Day weekend!!!

Post # 80
    20 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
    @LorensAngel:  Here is my dress! It’s extremely simple but it fits my personality well. I picked a solitaire ring when I could have picked any type so I have very simple style. I am thinking about adding cap sleeves. What do others think of that?

Post # 81
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

WToo ~980 with tax – I bought mine at a trunk sale so it was 10% off.  It was actually more than I wanted to spend (I am having a 10 person + one dog wedding), but I just fell in love!!  (please excuse the strange face I am making!)

Post # 82
    10 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2016

Here’s my dress. $40 on Etsy. I have a blush-colored ostrich shrug to go over it (also $40!).

Post # 84
    567 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

My dress was $1100, not including alterations. Not much of a bargin, if you ask me lol I think unfder $500 is a bargan.

Post # 85
    1278 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Mine was $500 at DB. I absolutely LOVE it!

Post # 86
    3696 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @SOON_2B_VERAS:  We did get the VIP admission, mainly because that was what worked best with our travel plans, but it was also nice to have a little more space in the changing rooms, etc. Good luck, and I hope you find something gorgeous!

Post # 87
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @star_dust:  Oh my! When I started reading the bit about having to line the lace for religious reasons, I was expecting something dowdy and horrible. But you look stunning. Very retro 60s.

Post # 88
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

These are awesome finds!!! So now y’all are gonna die laughing because my wedding dress was a whopping $2.00. Yes, that’s correct..lol. It was a Christmas miracle of a find at GOODWILL. Haha. its a custom vintage ivory silk gown made for someone and my miracle friend that does alterations made it into a Beauty!!!! She’s almost done with it! Can you believe it?! Yippee!! I still can’t believe the transformation. 

Post # 89
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Including tax mine was $400!

Post # 90
    71 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @LucyLaLa:  I have to agree and say this thread makes me happy too! I love brides who stick to budget & aren’t caving to pressure to spend thousands. Looking to do the same! 

Post # 91
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

$1200—Casablanca 1975

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550/cf/c7/6c/cfc76c5dea817390e5672f9dc410e11d.jpg

The topic ‘Bargin Brides.. Dresses under $1300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors