(Closed) BB&B, items arriving damaged?

posted 9 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I haven’t had any broken items with BB&B or Dillards. Hope you don’t have to deal with any more problems!

Post # 4
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I would say that the champagne glasses could have broken at any point, so I’m not sure if I would fault BB&B for that, or maybe the Lenox packaging if they are prone to breakage.  I’m sorry you’ve been having problems, but maybe voice your concerns when you go to return the cupcake stand so they are made aware of the issues. 

Post # 5
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’ve had the same problem with a few of the breakables ordered from Target. Unfortunately when returned to the store I only got a gift card since they were "online only" items, so now I have to re-buy them and am out the shipping charges 🙁

Post # 6
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Probably 3/4 of our wedding and shower gifts were from BBB and we didn’t get any broken items.  I think yours were probably just flukes, but like pvaulter said, it can’t hurt to mention both of these returns when you go in tonight.

Post # 8
278 posts
Helper bee

I would put a call to BB&B and let them know.  It may be out of their control but at least they would know and try to remedy the problem somehow.

The topic ‘BB&B, items arriving damaged?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors