(Closed) Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Are you a little worried about tomorrow being doomsday? (12/21)
    No, I'm not worried at all. : (130 votes)
    64 %
    Ok, I may have gotten the teeniest bit nervous, but I still think nothing will happen. : (56 votes)
    28 %
    I'm a little nervous; I admit it. : (11 votes)
    5 %
    I'm pretty terrified of it actually. : (2 votes)
    1 %
    Worried? No. I have a freaking fallout shelter in my house. You may become a zombie, but I'm good. : (1 votes)
    0 %
    What's tomorrow???? : (3 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 17
    3170 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Not at all.

◕ ‿ ◕ ~ LM

Post # 19
    9989 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2012

No, not worried at all. 

Post # 20
    1154 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@inky_1:  Oh okay! Well, I’ll be asleep so I wouldn’t even know. I would be a TEENY bit worried if it was supposed to be at midnight since I’ll be working and would rather the world not end while I’m waiting tables 🙂 I would rather be in the comfort of my home tucked away in bed! lol. 

Post # 21
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I’m not worried about an apocalyptic event. I’m worried about some idiot going off because THEY are expecting an apocalyptic event.

Post # 22
    734 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I figure its already 12/21 in Australia and New Zealand! I don’t think the end of the world would wait to end on EST. =P

Post # 23
    237 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Um no, because it’s silly and if people haven’t already notices, it’s already 12:21 in New Zealand and they are perfectly fine. 

Post # 24
    238 posts
    Helper bee

Matthew 24:36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

In regards to the world ending, nobody knows really 🙂

Post # 25
    10713 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

YES! Not because I think the world is over or anything is going to happen but because of all the people out there who do believe something is going to happen. Sometimes these things make people a little on edge and I’m just nervous someone will do something stupid. I really really hope not but I have that fear ya know.

Post # 26
    5272 posts
    Bee Keeper

I’m a little bit I’m not going to lie. I bought a few more thing then normal at the grocery sotre to make sure we have food and water. My fiance thinks I’m nuts but I cant help it! I was one of the people who worried about Y2K also lol

Post # 27
    2819 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Not at all.

Post # 28
    335 posts
    Helper bee

Eh, there might be a bit of underlying, “Well, what if…?”  Because, quite frankly, you never know.  But, the same could be said for every day you wake up.  The calderas under the Western U.S., or New Zealand, or Ethiopia, or Russia, or Chile/Argentina/Bolivia, could go off.  Something could cause a megaquake.  We’d see something big enough to threaten us coming, though, as far as space goes, short of a nearby star going nova.  I don’t worry about these things, usually, but there are occasions when I think about all the ways the world could be thrown into a major catastrophe, and I worry a little, but I also kind of wonder what the world would be like after a near-extinction.

Sufficed to say, I’m more in the “time of change” camp, as in, it’s a new era.  But, that’s me.  If I could, I’d celebrate, but meh.

Post # 29
    5272 posts
    Bee Keeper

Oh and ps the world is “supposed to end” when it is 11:11am UTC (universal time zone) I didnt even know there was a universal time zone

Post # 30
    1399 posts
    Bumble bee

Oh man. I’ll be in the shower around 6:11 EST.  At least I’ll be clean when the world ends.  

Post # 31
    777 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

I’m not worried that the world will come to an end.. I just fear people will use it as an excuse to go all crazy and start rioting/looting

The topic ‘Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors