(Closed) Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Are you a little worried about tomorrow being doomsday? (12/21)
    No, I'm not worried at all. : (130 votes)
    64 %
    Ok, I may have gotten the teeniest bit nervous, but I still think nothing will happen. : (56 votes)
    28 %
    I'm a little nervous; I admit it. : (11 votes)
    5 %
    I'm pretty terrified of it actually. : (2 votes)
    1 %
    Worried? No. I have a freaking fallout shelter in my house. You may become a zombie, but I'm good. : (1 votes)
    0 %
    What's tomorrow???? : (3 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 32
    238 posts
    Helper bee

@HappilyEverAfter54:  This is probably my only fear in regards to this whole thing too. Someone out there doing something really, really stupid.

Post # 33
    3339 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

I have given it absolutely zero thought.  If not for reading this post, I wouldn’t have even realized it’s supposed to be tomorrow.

Post # 34
    2552 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

I am a thousand percent sure nothing is going to happen. XD

I had completely forgotten it was coming up until I saw something on facebook today.

Post # 35
    467 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Well, it’s the 21st here and we’re all still alive and kicking. =P

Post # 37
    10713 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

@amberdk:  exactly. I’m not scared of the world ending tomorrow… I’m scared of the people who believe the world is ending tomorrow. o.O

Post # 38
    955 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Nope.  I hope people don’t go all wacky tonight because of the so called end of the world happening.  But I don’t actually think the world is going to end tomorrow.

Post # 39
    10713 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

@Misfit:  I think it’s a “specific time” which is actually on the 22nd for you I think.

Post # 40
    818 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@daybyday:  lol 😀

No, the Mayan’s not accounting for the leap year is true AS is the fact that it is already 12/21 in Australia and doing fine. 

Post # 41
    6354 posts
    Bee Keeper

Nope. unless somene decides to do something very stupid tmorrow because they’ve been psyched up about it. But people tend to do very stupid things pretty randomly, so I’m not too concerned about that.

Global warming? Nuclear power plant safety (or rather, lack thereof)? Worldwide economic situation? Now those are what concern me. It may not be as easy to imagine as a one-day apocalypse, but reality doesn’t always take the forms easiest for us to understand.

Post # 42
    3623 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I say I’m not, but I guess I actually am a LITTLE worried!

Post # 43
    2742 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

1. We are actually ahead of the Mayan Calender.

2. God has stated in the Bible that nobody will know when the world will end, only he will know.

So no I’m not worried about it. I’m actually thrilled for it because all my papers and exams will be done for this session.

Post # 44
    4099 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

My biggest fear for Tomorrow/Monday is the death calls I’ll recieve at work.. I am dreading DREADING a bunch of suicide calls (IE: Borrowers/cosigners committed suicide because they thought the world would end)

eta: I sincerely HOPE that this WON.T happen and that my speculation is wrong! (The basis of my speculation is because I’m old enough to remember comet Halle Bopp [I’m sure I spelled that wrong])

Post # 45
    Hostess
    8575 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2014

Not worried at all. It’s just like the Y2K, or the last time the mayan calander was supposed to end [you know, before they switched the dates from the new pieces they found].

I think people just need something to hang onto.

Post # 46
    467 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@HappilyEverAfter54:  You mean I have to endure another whole day of “the world is ending!!” rubbish? *facepalm*

The topic ‘Be Honest: Are You a TEENY Bit Worried About 12/21??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors